UP® for UP Move™, UP24™, and wired UP® bands
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
There is a better version of you out there. Get UP and find it.
REQUIRES UP, UP24 or UP MOVE TRACKER. NOT COMPATIBLE WITH UP2, UP3, OR UP4 TRACKERS. USING A SINGLE UP ACCOUNT LOGIN WILL ENSURE THAT ALL OF YOUR DATA IS SYNCED, EVEN IF YOU USE MULTIPLE UP TRACKERS.
UP is a revolutionary system that guides you every step of the way to a better, healthier you.
Only the UP® system has Smart Coach. It’s like a partner in fitness—an intelligent guide that helps guide you to healthier choices each and every day. Smart Coach goes well beyond delivering measurements to show you the meaning behind the numbers.
UNDERSTAND YOUR DIET, SLEEP, & ACTIVITY
Improve the quality of your days and nights through a deeper understanding of how your diet, sleep, activity and the choices you make affect your health and well-being.
ADD FAMILY AND FRIENDS
Get better together, build a team and push each other further.
CONNECTED APPS & HARDWARE
Sync the UP® App with hundreds of apps and devices to expand and personalize your experience and make UP work even harder for you.
CONNECT WITH APPLE HEALTH
Connect UP® to Apple’s Health to share your step and sleep data between UP® and Apple Health. Navigate to the left menu settings to turn on reading and writing of steps and sleep analysis.
• Smart Coach helps you understand what changes you should make and helps you move more everyday. When paired with UP Move, UP or UP24 fitness tracker, Smart Coach is even smarter. It uses everything it learns about your activity, sleep and food to give you deeper insights and more personalized tips to reach your goals faster.
• Set goals for steps per day and hours of sleep each night, along with a target weight.
• Log your food, drink, calories, nutrients and use the UP® App Food Score to quickly know if you are eating right so that you can reach or maintain your target weight.
• Sync the UP® App with hundreds of apps and devices to expand and personalize your experience and make UP work even harder for you.
• Add specific workouts and activity types from soccer to Zumba® to see your detailed caloric burn to get the full picture of your active life.
• Connect with your friends and family, whether they are using the UP® App with or without a tracker, so you can reach your goals together or see how you measure up on the team leaderboards.
• Smart Coach’s Today I Will feature motivates you when you need a push with personal challenges like staying hydrated or increasing your activity.
• Set an Idle Alert to increase your active time with customizable reminders at the wrist to make sure you’re moving throughout your day.
• Silently wakes you up at the optimal moment in your sleep cycle with Smart Alarm™ — so you wake up feeling refreshed.
Optimized for iOS 8.
Up Works with Apple Health
What's New in Version 4.25
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Does what it says !!!!
I have had a few issues and a very short learning curve the first week or two and now after a couple of months it's review time. As the title states, expect performance exactly like the advertising. My experiences with the "hooking" or "catching" does mirror others, but this is not to be thought of as a game changer. It's mostly once during the night a couple of times a week or while putting on a tight sleeved shirt or sweater every few days. Go slow and adjust your habits a bit and it's easy to overcome. ABSOLUTELY NO DOUBT I will be ordering the watch ASAP it is available. And I will replace this band during the day. However as the watch charges overnight, I will continue to wear the UP24 for the nighttime sleep monitoring and for it's #1 BEST of all feature ... VIBRATION WAKE UP / SILENT ALARMS !!!
Fairly good app
It doesn't seem to count as many steps as other fitness trackers. I have been comparing the number of steps between the Apple app (watch and phone), the Fitbit One, the Withings Pulse, and the Jawbone Up. The Apple products and the Fitbit show about 1000 more steps than the Jawbone Up and the Withings Pulse, but the Up usually show even less than the Pulse. It has good integration with the food app that I use (Lose It!). It seemed like I got the best tracking wearing the Up closer to my feet, than in my wrist or on my belt.
Great app, but one major problem
I would have given this app 5 stars, but problem with it drives me crazy almost everyday! There is no way to edit the sleep tracker. Often, in the mornings I forget to switch my band off of sleep mode. If I remember about an hour after I get out of bed it will still count that time as 'in bed'. I wish I could edit the sleep counter to correct for this.
Other than that, it's a great app! Truly it is. Since using it 2 months ago, I lost 15 pounds.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 04, 2016
- Version: 4.25
- Size: 122 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Aliphcom, Inc.
- © 2015 Aliph, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.