UP® for UP Move™, UP24™, and wired UP® bands
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
There is a better version of you out there. Get UP and find it.
REQUIRES UP, UP24 or UP MOVE TRACKER. NOT COMPATIBLE WITH UP2, UP3, OR UP4 TRACKERS. USING A SINGLE UP ACCOUNT LOGIN WILL ENSURE THAT ALL OF YOUR DATA IS SYNCED, EVEN IF YOU USE MULTIPLE UP TRACKERS.
UP is a revolutionary system that guides you every step of the way to a better, healthier you.
Only the UP® system has Smart Coach. It’s like a partner in fitness—an intelligent guide that helps guide you to healthier choices each and every day. Smart Coach goes well beyond delivering measurements to show you the meaning behind the numbers.
UNDERSTAND YOUR DIET, SLEEP, & ACTIVITY
Improve the quality of your days and nights through a deeper understanding of how your diet, sleep, activity and the choices you make affect your health and well-being.
ADD FAMILY AND FRIENDS
Get better together, build a team and push each other further.
CONNECTED APPS & HARDWARE
Sync the UP® App with hundreds of apps and devices to expand and personalize your experience and make UP work even harder for you.
CONNECT WITH APPLE HEALTH
Connect UP® to Apple’s Health to share your step and sleep data between UP® and Apple Health. Navigate to the left menu settings to turn on reading and writing of steps and sleep analysis.
• Smart Coach helps you understand what changes you should make and helps you move more everyday. When paired with UP Move, UP or UP24 fitness tracker, Smart Coach is even smarter. It uses everything it learns about your activity, sleep and food to give you deeper insights and more personalized tips to reach your goals faster.
• Set goals for steps per day and hours of sleep each night, along with a target weight.
• Log your food, drink, calories, nutrients and use the UP® App Food Score to quickly know if you are eating right so that you can reach or maintain your target weight.
• Sync the UP® App with hundreds of apps and devices to expand and personalize your experience and make UP work even harder for you.
• Add specific workouts and activity types from soccer to Zumba® to see your detailed caloric burn to get the full picture of your active life.
• Connect with your friends and family, whether they are using the UP® App with or without a tracker, so you can reach your goals together or see how you measure up on the team leaderboards.
• Smart Coach’s Today I Will feature motivates you when you need a push with personal challenges like staying hydrated or increasing your activity.
• Set an Idle Alert to increase your active time with customizable reminders at the wrist to make sure you’re moving throughout your day.
• Silently wakes you up at the optimal moment in your sleep cycle with Smart Alarm™ — so you wake up feeling refreshed.
Optimized for iOS 8.
Up Works with Apple Health
What's New in Version 4.27
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
It's my wrist buddy
First of all I hope I don't jinx this and that it keeps working for me for a long time well after this review. I have nothing but good stuff to say about my up 24 band and the app. I've been using up 24 since the week of August 11, 2014 and I have not stopped using it since. I basically depend on it now. I log my sleep, what I eat and drink, and my activities on a daily basis. The only time I take it off is when I take a shower or put on a change of clothes or when I recharge my up band. Other than that I need to have my up band wrapped around my wrist. It feels weird when it's not on my wrist. Everything about the up band 24 is intuitive and I just love it. I really have nothing negative to say about it. It's become a part of me now and I depend on it. And if you are into fitness and eating healthy and sleeping well and taking care of yourself overall, then I highly recommend using this for yourself. If you trust that it will work for you and this means both the band and the app and that you take care of it so that it's useful to you for a long time then you got yourself a dependable wrist buddy. Thank you for creating this.
The first thing I love about my UP24 is the 2 week battery! It beats all other bands by a long shot! I tried the UP3 and the Fitbit and gave up! I wore my jawbone UP24 with the Fitbit and found that the Fitbit cheats by awarding more steps than actually walked. I count my steps so I know. I actually gave away my Fitbit. The sleep monitor on the band works amazingly and the steps too! I love the colors of the band and purchased new funky colors and gave my former bands to friends who also love them. I'm upset that the UP24 is no longer manufactured. I wanted to get them for some of my coworkers, so I purchased some refurbished bands that work just as well! I'm not a fan of all the bells and whistles so this band really works for me and everyone I've given it too! I pair it with LoseIt for calories and my exercise! It's going to be hard for me to upgrade to something else whenever my band stops working permanently... it will be a sad day!
Awesome app (and fitness band)
This app is great, it's helped me lose a little over 50 pounds since August 2015. It keeps track of your calorie intake and even makes sure you get enough sleep. Everything runs smoothly for the most part and it's very easy to use. The only reason I gave it four stars is because the band doesn't always know exactly what Im doing, it really just counts your steps. But I guess that depends on which model you have. Even so, when logging workouts on the app, there's no option for jumping jacks or push ups or crunches or anything like that...all I see is "cross train" or "cardio" and the way it's logged is very vague and inaccurate in my opinion, so that's annoying... but its a minor con. Otherwise its still a great app and I highly recommend.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 16, 2016
- Version: 4.27
- Size: 112 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Aliphcom, Inc.
- © 2015 Aliph, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.