UP® for UP Move™, UP24™, and wired UP® bands
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
There is a better version of you out there. Get UP and find it.
REQUIRES UP, UP24 or UP MOVE TRACKER. NOT COMPATIBLE WITH UP2, UP3, OR UP4 TRACKERS. USING A SINGLE UP ACCOUNT LOGIN WILL ENSURE THAT ALL OF YOUR DATA IS SYNCED, EVEN IF YOU USE MULTIPLE UP TRACKERS.
UP is a revolutionary system that guides you every step of the way to a better, healthier you.
Only the UP® system has Smart Coach. It’s like a partner in fitness—an intelligent guide that helps guide you to healthier choices each and every day. Smart Coach goes well beyond delivering measurements to show you the meaning behind the numbers.
UNDERSTAND YOUR DIET, SLEEP, & ACTIVITY
Improve the quality of your days and nights through a deeper understanding of how your diet, sleep, activity and the choices you make affect your health and well-being.
ADD FAMILY AND FRIENDS
Get better together, build a team and push each other further.
CONNECTED APPS & HARDWARE
Sync the UP® App with hundreds of apps and devices to expand and personalize your experience and make UP work even harder for you.
CONNECT WITH APPLE HEALTH
Connect UP® to Apple’s Health to share your step and sleep data between UP® and Apple Health. Navigate to the left menu settings to turn on reading and writing of steps and sleep analysis.
• Smart Coach helps you understand what changes you should make and helps you move more everyday. When paired with UP Move, UP or UP24 fitness tracker, Smart Coach is even smarter. It uses everything it learns about your activity, sleep and food to give you deeper insights and more personalized tips to reach your goals faster.
• Set goals for steps per day and hours of sleep each night, along with a target weight.
• Log your food, drink, calories, nutrients and use the UP® App Food Score to quickly know if you are eating right so that you can reach or maintain your target weight.
• Sync the UP® App with hundreds of apps and devices to expand and personalize your experience and make UP work even harder for you.
• Add specific workouts and activity types from soccer to Zumba® to see your detailed caloric burn to get the full picture of your active life.
• Connect with your friends and family, whether they are using the UP® App with or without a tracker, so you can reach your goals together or see how you measure up on the team leaderboards.
• Smart Coach’s Today I Will feature motivates you when you need a push with personal challenges like staying hydrated or increasing your activity.
• Set an Idle Alert to increase your active time with customizable reminders at the wrist to make sure you’re moving throughout your day.
• Silently wakes you up at the optimal moment in your sleep cycle with Smart Alarm™ — so you wake up feeling refreshed.
Optimized for iOS 8.
Up Works with Apple Health
What's New in Version 4.28
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Still using after a year and a half.
I've had my Up for over a year now and I still love it. My team changes as friends find other trackers that work better for them. I currently have a team of 4. I still feel encouraged to get active but I wish I could add non UP users to the team.
Suggestions: Add more options for activities. The "coach" talks about adding HIIT trading (which i love) but there is no option to log it.
Add an option to share some things with specific people. For example I have work folks and family on my team- I don't care if my family sees my food and weight but I want my work folks to see only my step/workouts.
All in all I am happy with the UP and recommend it to others.
I'm happy with it.
Being reminded to get up and walk, encouraged to beat my last workout record, and to go to bed on time, is helpful; none of the people in my life are so concerned. I also appreciate the informative articles.
I've read other's reviews and though it may not be 100% accurate at times (I really haven't noticed), it's close enough for me. Recently I synced it to MyFitnessPal and now I'm being encouraged to eat better. I used to concentrate on only the calories but the food score has made me more conscious about the nutrition (or lack of it) in my food and as a result, I'm eating better.
Great for keeping you motivated
The only down side: I wish it had a watch function. It is cumbersome to have to also wear a watch on my same non-dominant wrist.
When you open the app on your phone it clearly shows you your progress and motivates you to step it up or even encourages you to get more sleep if you aren't getting enough. I bought a Fitbit Alta & hated it! Not only was it inaccurate when worn w the Jawbone,the fitness App that went with it is terrible! The UP App is soo much better. I took the Fitbit back and got a Jawbone2 I'll report on it once I've had a chance to compare.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jan 04, 2017
- Version: 4.28
- Size: 113 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Aliphcom, Inc.
- © 2015 Aliph, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.