Up Next - What To Do When
By Illuminated Bits LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The best solution for viewing Reminders on Apple Watch and a powerful yet elegant productivity tool for iPhone and iPad. Up Next combines your to do list, calendar and current location to show you what tasks you should focus on next.
• Add Tasks via Siri using "Hey Siri...Remind me to..."
• No Account Creation or Login Required
• Multiple Task Lists
• Advanced Repeating Options (Monday, Wednesday, Friday for example)
• Full Integration with existing calendar and reminders app
• Estimated travel time to locations for tasks with locations
• Dynamic backgrounds that change with the time of day
What's New in Version 2.1.6
• Fixed Crashing Bug
If you're enjoying Up Next, please leave a review. If you're not send me and e-mail and lets see if we can sort things out.
• Look Ma, No Hands! - Add tasks handsfree from Apple Watch, iPhone or iPad by saying "Hey Siri...Remind me to...."
This works from any screen, even when using another app or from the lock screen
• View Lists from Up Next (and Reminders) on Apple Watch
Liked the old version better...
Update: Haven't used this in about a year, but most recent download still has issues with recurring tasks. As soon as I started it, it was deluged with thousands of duplicate tasks that had long ago been deleted on the exchange server. Still useless...
This is a great and nice looking way to organize your day. The old version was more slick, with swipes to take you through the different views, new setup is more clumsy. Unfortunately it is at the mercy of your tasks and calendars pushing on their own, syncing isn't forced until you open the task list, which is redundant.
Also, it keeps crashing when trying to set up calendars after wiping the database.
Gets 3 stars because the old version was pretty nice, and they can probably get some of those qualities back in future versions.
Syncs only once
I was under the impression that this app stayed in sync with calendars and reminders and would allow me to view my updated reminders on my Apple Watch, but that doesn't appear to be the case - it syncs once when you first set it up and then maintains separate data.
Which isn't very useful- even though I can't review my reminders on my watch at least I can edit and view them on my phone, tablet and laptop. Using this app would remove that cross platform functionality in trade for a watch view, which really isn't worth it.
Beautiful but buggy
Great UI, very attractive app and nice that it shows reminders and events in an easy "up next" way. But reminders imported from Apple are listed twice, and checking off a reminder as complete via Apple app does not sync over to this app, resulting in many overdue tasks. In its current state it is useless.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 02, 2015
- Version: 2.1.6
- Size: 68.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Illuminated Bits LLC
- © Illuminated Bits LLC 2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.