Finally, UPAD has re-arrived!
When downloading UPAD, your iPad becomes more of a worthy instrument.
UPAD is the best application for handwriting. Write on it, just like you would on a sheet of paper.
You can use this for a diary, planner, lecture note, conference note, letters, Calligraphy, etc.
Create documents with easier-than-ever-to-use interface and a variety of features
[The best feel of writing]
- Write fast and easy—like when you handwrite on a sheet of paper.
- When you’re listening to a lecture or at a conference, you can draw, modify, and write fast.
- You may rest your palm on the screen. It is made to recognize just the touch-pen.
- No other application allows the feeling of writing like UPAD.
- It allows the “real” feeling of handwriting.
- Read and edit PDF files with UPAD.
- Edit PDF files with add/copy/delete functions.
- Add handwriting, texts, pictures, etc. to PDF files.
- Manage theses, lecture notes, manuals, musical notes, etc. in PDF format effectively.
[Easier-than-ever-to-use image insertion]
- Save multiple pictures in a form of documents easily.
- You can capture a part of a map or web page and save it to a file.
- This provides you with special effects and frames that will enhance images.
- You no longer need to move back and forth from one application to another.
- You can enter words by using a keyboard.
- This includes various fonts, sizes, backgrounds, and alignments that are in Microsoft Word.
- You can put in callouts, rectangles, arrows, circles, etc. easily.
- You’ll be able to draw a table easily.
- You’ll be able to share not only emails, but SMS such as Facebook and Tweeter through iMessage.
- You can print out documents immediately through Air Printer.
- You can send UPAD documents to all applications that can read images and PDF’s.
[A variety of easy templates]
- Set up schedules monthly/weekly/daily.
- This provides various templates you need when you create a document.
- You may use the image of your choice as the background.
- You can now back-up not only as a whole, but partially—one document at a time.
- It’s possible to back-up and restore quickly and stably.
[Support iCloud sync]
- Thanks to iCloud sync, your all documents in UPAD will synchronize between your iPad and iPhone automatically.
We’re sorry for the delay in our updates.
We’ve worked hard since we appreciate your support.
- Bug fixed for backup/restore
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve been using this app since 2011. I have well over 600 files, with sub folder structures as well. Over the past 3 weeks, the app no longer allowed me to move new files to a new folder. The app just crashed! I reached out to the developer and heard nothing until the third email and me saying that I would be filing a complaint with Apple. After a brief email response from the developer saying that they had fixed the issue and that I should upgrade to the next version to see if that resolves the problem. I did that to no avail … I now can’t even open and save a file and have not heard back from the developer after 2 more emails… NOT HAPPY WITH THE DEVELOPER RESPONSE. I’m currently going to run this up the Apple flagpole to get my issue resolved! At this point, I wouldn’t recommend the app unless the developer fixes my issues. I went from 5star rating to 1star and less if I could!
I still like you
I have to admit that I still like this app. I am finding that I want to use it more now that I trade the markets. I can go to Trading View website through UPad and use the note taking features of this app to capture critical trades I make. I can take a screenshot of the trade, make notes and treat them as 'journal entries', which allows the option to retrieve my notes later in one central location. What a timesaver when making decisions on a trade in a short timeframe. So, I have to say to the developer, I've always liked your app and I felt it necessary to leave this review for a fair assessment for anyone thinking about getting it.
This app WAS good...
This app is my main chart writing application for music charts. I’ve written hundreds in this program without a single problem. Then after the iCloud update it began randomly deleting files by the hundreds. Sometimes they would reappear but they wouldn’t have a title. I went to the trouble of re-naming all of them only to have them disappear again after trying to create a folder for another project I was working on. I can’t use this program anymore because it is not dependable at all. It’s created a few embarrassing moments for me while working in front of clients. I can’t have that in my workplace. Now if only knew what else to use! I sent the developer an email trying to get help and did not hear back. Beware of this app!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.