Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Finally, UPAD 3 has re-arrived!
When downloading UPAD 3, your iPad becomes more of a worthy instrument.
UPAD 3 is the best application for handwriting. Write on it, just like you would on a sheet of paper.
You can use this for a diary, planner, lecture note, conference note, letters, Calligraphy, etc.
Create documents with easier-than-ever-to-use interface and a variety of features
[The best feel of writing]
- Write fast and easy—like when you handwrite on a sheet of paper.
- When you’re listening to a lecture or at a conference, you can draw, modify, and write fast.
- You may rest your palm on the screen. It is made to recognize just the touch-pen.
- No other application allows the feeling of writing like UPAD 3.
- It allows the “real” feeling of handwriting.
- Read and edit PDF files with UPAD 3.
- Edit PDF files with add/copy/delete functions.
- Add handwriting, texts, pictures, etc. to PDF files.
- Manage theses, lecture notes, manuals, musical notes, etc. in PDF format effectively.
[Easier-than-ever-to-use image insertion]
- Save multiple pictures in a form of documents easily.
- You can capture a part of a map or web page and save it to a file.
- This provides you with special effects and frames that will enhance images.
- You no longer need to move back and forth from one application to another.
- You can enter words by using a keyboard.
- This includes various fonts, sizes, backgrounds, and alignments that are in Microsoft Word.
- You can put in callouts, rectangles, arrows, circles, etc. easily.
- You’ll be able to draw a table easily.
- You’ll be able to share not only emails, but SMS such as Facebook and Tweeter through iMessage.
- You can print out documents immediately through Air Printer.
- You can send UPAD 3 documents to all applications that can read images and PDF’s.
[A variety of easy templates]
- Set up schedules monthly/weekly/daily.
- This provides various templates you need when you create a document.
- You may use the image of your choice as the background.
- You can now back-up not only as a whole, but partially—one document at a time.
- It’s possible to back-up and restore quickly and stably.
We’re sorry for the delay in our updates.
We’ve worked hard since we appreciate your support.
What's New in Version 3.29
- Magnify window problem in not recent iOS is fixed.
- Minor bug fixed.
Would be 5 stars but...
UPad is and always will be the best note taking app I have found. I switched to an iPad Pro this year and it works great with the pen. My one gripe is that they got rid of the "screen view" option where you can show your screen on a VGA projector without having the text window, buttons, etc. I used UPad for lectures when I teach class, and it was disappointing that this feature was taken away. The apple pen fixes some of this, but the ability to stream the entire screen and still enable zooming, etc. on my screen would still be nice. How to merge images and PDF files isn't all that clear either. It would be nice to be able to combine upad notebooks… These are little things though overall the software is still the best on the market.
Use it everyday
For several years this and has been my favorite note taking app using a stylus, and now the Apple Pencil. I have tried over a dozen free and paid note taking apps and while some do a few things better than UPAD, none add up to a consistent experience like this app. Handwritten notes and highlighting is natural and access to pens is quick.
If I could add a few "layers" to a page and delete/move single pages between notebooks it would be a 5+. Perhaps having a few more "shapes" like an arrow could be added too. (Maybe you can and I just don't know how yet). These are minor considerations and if you like to take handwritten notes or doodle don't hesitate to pick this app up. (Also thanks for letting me just buy the app and not deal with in-app purchases, yuck).
App is great. I use it daily. The one thing that would make this app perfect is for the grid line buttons to either be moved, or for the "lock" button to lock ALL buttons on the bottom bar. Because of my IPad case, I use the landscape formats of all the notes, calendars, to-do's, etc. But the grid line buttons are located at the bottom of screen directly where your palm is always placed (if you are using a stylus). Every time I begin to write I am ALWAYS ACCIDENTALLY hitting these buttons with my palm. At first it seemed like I could work around it, but now it has turned into an unmanageable annoyance.
PLEASE push out an UPDATE to fix this, and this app would be 100% perfect!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 19, 2016
- Version: 3.29
- Size: 28.3 MB
- Languages: English, Korean
- Seller: kim genie
- © PockeySoft
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.