Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Finally, UPAD 3 has re-arrived!
When downloading UPAD 3, your iPad becomes more of a worthy instrument.
UPAD 3 is the best application for handwriting. Write on it, just like you would on a sheet of paper.
You can use this for a diary, planner, lecture note, conference note, letters, Calligraphy, etc.
Create documents with easier-than-ever-to-use interface and a variety of features
[The best feel of writing]
- Write fast and easy—like when you handwrite on a sheet of paper.
- When you’re listening to a lecture or at a conference, you can draw, modify, and write fast.
- You may rest your palm on the screen. It is made to recognize just the touch-pen.
- No other application allows the feeling of writing like UPAD 3.
- It allows the “real” feeling of handwriting.
- Read and edit PDF files with UPAD 3.
- Edit PDF files with add/copy/delete functions.
- Add handwriting, texts, pictures, etc. to PDF files.
- Manage theses, lecture notes, manuals, musical notes, etc. in PDF format effectively.
[Easier-than-ever-to-use image insertion]
- Save multiple pictures in a form of documents easily.
- You can capture a part of a map or web page and save it to a file.
- This provides you with special effects and frames that will enhance images.
- You no longer need to move back and forth from one application to another.
- You can enter words by using a keyboard.
- This includes various fonts, sizes, backgrounds, and alignments that are in Microsoft Word.
- You can put in callouts, rectangles, arrows, circles, etc. easily.
- You’ll be able to draw a table easily.
- You’ll be able to share not only emails, but SMS such as Facebook and Tweeter through iMessage.
- You can print out documents immediately through Air Printer.
- You can send UPAD 3 documents to all applications that can read images and PDF’s.
[A variety of easy templates]
- Set up schedules monthly/weekly/daily.
- This provides various templates you need when you create a document.
- You may use the image of your choice as the background.
- You can now back-up not only as a whole, but partially—one document at a time.
- It’s possible to back-up and restore quickly and stably.
We’re sorry for the delay in our updates.
We’ve worked hard since we appreciate your support.
What's New in Version 3.16
- Fix App Crashing
- Add Searching & Ordering Function
- Add Auto Backup Function
- Add the Palette of Tool Color Change
- Add New & Various Note Templates
- Improve additional function & Fix bugs
Good app that could use a few fixes.
There are some wonderful things about Upad but also some that confuse me.
The writing experience is very good and the typing experience is better than most.
The availability of templates is fabulous because it allows one to custom make their own virtual "paper"-type planner. Upad allows me to make planners that I could not live without.
Another great feature is the small footprint. Only 22 megabytes for the app without documents.
I have a few difficulties with the app.
1. It does not seem possible to create a document and then copy or move some of the pages from that document to another document in the app. You have to export the page as a photo which you can then import into the new document.
2. If you choose a template for a document and then decide that you don't want to use that one, there is no way to hit Cancel and get out of the process. So I end up being stuck with a lot of documents with nothing on them then have to delete them.
3. I find myself getting lost in the app or having a hard time finding my way around it. I am not a novice. I find myself spending a lot of time figuring out how to get from here to there. In other words, the geography of the app is not clear to me, and I don't really have an over-all picture of it.
I still like the "feel" of the app though and that counts for a lot.
Love uPad, hate quirks
I love uPad and was really saddened during its long hiatus to have to use a different app to do what uPad does better. I am a graduate student and I do all of my reading (and that's a lot!) on my iPad, with uPad as my primary app because it allows me to annotate and highlight and easily send my finished product back into the cloud. I was thrilled to see it updated and rapidly went back to it. I preferred the old folder format for pdf's, although can live with the current one, but recently, it has to back up when it opens. If it shuts down (which has been more frequent lately), I have had to wait for it to complete that process every time I start it back up. This is probably not bad enough to make me go to my other app, but it is still inconvenient and a rather new issue -- even after deleting many of the pdfs off of my iPad in case the large number was causing the hangups.
Finally getting back to where we were....
Ok. Here we go. As a user from the original UPAD I feel like it's finally a t a spot I feel comfortable recommending it again.
It keeps the pen size now. At least for the various colors. Black still seems to default to 2. Wish that would 'stick' lie the others.
This app as the best 'feel' when it come to writing. Just feels natural and what I'm looking for.
I use the e-mail .pdf function all the time. Very nice.
((***)) Negatives: ((***))
Since last update it always opens the document on 2nd to last page. Please fix this.
Can you PLEASE let us arrange documents inside the folders?!? Does not seem like it would be that hard to implement that.
How about a 'clear all' feature? Maybe just add a "page" or "document" question after you press the eraser twice? Right now it confirms if you want to erase "all". Seems easy enough.
Communications with the developer are horrible. I don't know if to a language going or just a not caring thing. I tried to contact them for over a year at one point and had given up on the app due to lack of updates and keeping it working with iOS 8, when it was new!
At least now it seems like they are keeping up with it so I'll let that rest in the past unless their 'old' ways become a factor again.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 09, 2015
- Version: 3.16
- Size: 26.6 MB
- Languages: English, Korean
- Seller: kim genie
- © PockeySoft
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.