Updraw is the 2D CAD tool you've always wanted in your pocket! It allows you to draw familiar shapes and add constraints to solve for unknown distances and angles.
• Intuitive interface designed specifically for touch screens
• Familiar 2D geometry: points, lines, circles, arcs, and cubic splines
• Global constraint solver calculations: distance, diameter, radius, coincident, parallel, perpendicular, angle, congruence, intersection, midpoint, symmetric, and tangent (line to arc, line to spline, circles and arcs)
• Interactive and manual solver modes help to resolve constraint ambiguities
• PDF and PNG image export
• Fixed label offset in exported documents
• Updated hardware keyboard shortcuts
• Updated localizations
Ratings and Reviews
I really want to like this program!
I’d really like to use this program. Unfortunately, I can’t find any sort of help. No documentation. No videos. Not even a blog post! Just the same four pictures you see in the App Store, and nothing else! The developer really should include some sort of basic documentation at the very least!
Crashes when entering scale
It’s seem to be a great app until I went to change the scale of the drawing. Every time I try to increase the scale of the grid the app crashed. I’m starting to question the $4.99 price tag.
Not for dummies like me
Can’t even figure how to get started.
- Ben Blevins
- 2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Finnish, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Welsh
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Ben Blevins
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.