Get ready for some extreme waterslide action in the world’s craziest water park racing simulator!
NOW WITH A MULTIPLAYER MODE!
Try it today!
How long can you surf while you perform crazy stunts, flips, and slide through everything in your path?
Master your surfing skills and bounce through roller coaster style corkscrews, loops, and more! Will you dare to try some seriously insane racing tracks? This is more than just fun in the sun in an amusement park. Do you have the skills to make it to the finish line and not wipe out?
Test yourself with an epic and thrilling ride now!
TAKE IT TO THE MAX! Take the fun to another level! You'll flip over our most thrilling waterslide game when you choose from tons of rad “boards” like bathtubs, sharks, or jet skis, each with their own unique specs.
CHALLENGE your friends in the new multiplayer mode!
CLIMB UP the leader board. Set up surfing races, beat records, and become a surfing master.
UNLOCK cool upgrades, and use power-ups to give yourself an extreme boost!
CREATE your own amusement park levels that can be played by your friends and other players from around the world. They will rate your levels and help you climb to the top of the leader board. Of course, you can just play other players' levels too. Tons of new ones will be added daily!
JOIN the greatest surfboard masters.
SUPER FUN FEATURES:
- An amazing, new cruise ship world that will make you flip!
- Conquer the world’s most dangerous attractions and try not to wipe out.
- Experience extreme water park surfing thrills.
- Perform mind-blowing stunts while trying not to flip over.
- Choose from 40+ rides, and many different characters and outfits.
- Master all levels in Level Mode.
- Survive as long as you can in Endless Mode. Test your surfing skills, slide, and avoid wipe outs for as long as you can.
- Create your own amusement park content in the level editor.
- Tons of new levels are added every day by the community.
- Discover hidden diamonds and unlock power-ups.
- Conquer the global leader board.
- Play anytime and anywhere. No Wi-Fi needed!
Will you wipe out or will you prove yourself to be a water park pro? Jump on a board and find out today!
Uphill Rush VIP subscription
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original one week package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package weekly
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information about subscriptions.
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Subscription prices and durations: weekly $4.99
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD
- Levels are improved to make them more fun.
- New unicorn pack
Ratings and Reviews
I like this game because you can play levels all kinds but if you write a review you go to the next world and you can make your own levels with 100 pieces or less also you can race with other people and try to win the big race you can move to any place by how many times you win but if you lose you can move down or do not move and also you can pick a person and a trance port and race so get this game now it is free on anything you say but you also get money on races and use it to but a trance port same if you want to get a new person also you can see some adds but they are all fast so please get this game now I give it a five star rate ps almost everything is free in this fun game also I hope you also love this game we can also race together also they are settings one is the morning pool next is the night pool and last is the ship pool you can do any one if you make a level
This is so cool even if your are not on that setting you can go there also you should get this game now see you in it too soon
I love this game it is so so so so fat I can’t believe the people that aren’t doing this or the heaters so I’m not a hater because I am playing this game and this game is called up Phil rush if you wanna play it is good I’m just saying you would love this game literally love this game if you buy stuff you get more stuff there is a wheel do you spoon to get like a free person or like coin answer like to spin again like I just spend and I got 1000 coins so it is so fun if you play ask your parents for permission to play this game I’m just saying because it is so fun and you would die if you saw this game it is so so so so fun I can’t believe my head it is just going to pop open and I don’t know about other people but this game is fun I’m right every time at least five if there was like 100 you can write I would do that now not trying to be really weird or mean but this game is a number one perfect games for kids they will love our game are people that do this game thank you so much I love you that’s supposed to be a joke but it is so fun I could die
Great, but a few annoying factors.
I really love this game, besides the fact that there are some annoyances. I will start with the positives and move into the negatives.
This game is really fun and addictive. The levels are awesome, and I love that you don’t need WiFi to play. Keeping that in mind, there are more cons than pros with this game. For starters, there are only 60 levels(as of writing this review). In my opinion, that is not enough levels. There should be at least 100. Another issue is that a lot of the rafts, or ‘rides’, are only included with a pack, and packs cost money. And they are really expensive, too. It’s not like they are $1 or $2, they range from about $4-$10. Another issue is that some levels have glitches. The most problematic issue is on level 20, (and this may be different for others), because you fall through the floor after doing the first loop, causing you to die. Another thing that I personally don’t like is that you go flying off the tracks on EVERY level. I wish it wasn’t like that, but I’m okay with it. Overall, uphill rush is fun, but it needs fixing.
- SPIL Games
- 322.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Spil Games B.V
- In-App Purchases
- VIP subscription $4.99
- Sack of Diamonds $1.99
- Ride Pack 2 $3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.