This mobile app is only for UPMC Health Plan members. Not a member? Learn more at www.upmchealthplan.com.
Convenient on-the-go access to your health insurance and wellness plans. Whether you need to chat with a health coach or forgot your member ID card for your doctor’s visit, this app gives you improved access to your insurance benefits.
GET INSURANCE BENEFITS ON THE GO
- Access member ID cards for you and your family, and email or fax them to your doctor directly from the app.
- Use live chat and secure messaging to connect with Member Services.
- View your prescriptions and pharmacies.
- Check the status of your claims, and see your FSA balance.
- Search for doctors, dentists, hospitals, and wait times at UPMC urgent care centers.
CONNECT WITH YOUR WELLNESS
- Chat with a health coach to help improve your lifestyle.
- Track your steps with Apple Health app integration and check your Take a Healthy Step progress.
- Take the MyHealth Questionnaire to learn more about your health.
Ratings and Reviews
Loved when they previously used MyChart app and I could email my doctor and check test results without having to log into a computer. Was wonderful to be able to access it during my lunch hour because we are not allowed to use company computers for personal business. Now I have to wait until I get home and most doctor’s offices do not take calls after 4:00 when you have questions. What should be made easier is not.
Thanks for leaving your feedback! We definitely understand wanting to connect with your doctor virtually during the workday. Though the UPMC Health Plan app is specifically for insurance related features like checking your claims status or accessing your member ID card, you are still are able to message your doctor on-the-go using the MyUPMC mobile app for patients! We hope you give that a try and that it will help provide a solution to your issue.
This app doesn’t work! I will rate it better when it is fixed!
So my company is using this provider to conduct a health challenge with monetary rewards. The app promises to link your iOS health data to a step tracker on the providers side in order for that data to be automatically counted in my company’s health challenge. Every time I try to enable this setting in the app it just gives me an error and tells me to try again later.
Looks awesome! New fresh look is pretty sleek. Looking forward to more updates. Keep working on features that are most useful for members.
- UPMC Health Plan, Inc.
- 34 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2014 UPMC Health Plan, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.