Upper Street Shoe Designer
By Upper Street
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Have you ever felt frustrated wandering around shoe shops because you just can’t find the perfect shoe? Well your search is over. With Upper Street’s fantastic new Shoe Designer app, created exclusively for iPad, women everywhere can design their own stunning, luxury shoes from heel to toe - and even embellish them with studs or the ever-desirable Swarovski crystals - before ordering them for delivery in up to six weeks. Shoe Designer enables you to design your shoes on the go, so if you spot a fabulous handbag in a store window on the way to work, or need to match shoes with a special outfit, you can immediately design your own. Shoe Designer is set to make shoe designers of women everywhere.
With its lifelike, all-angles view of the shoe, in the 360-degree 3D shoe design studio, you can see exactly what your design looks like before you buy. Shoe Designer also includes a unique ‘Shared Collection’ feature, so women can store multiple designs, share with friends to get comments and ‘love’ tags or even drop none-too-subtle hints to a loved one around what they would like as a gift. Shoe Designer is available globally and shoes can be shipped anywhere in the world.
Your own perfect shoe is now only a few clicks away.
• First ever design your own footwear app for the luxury shoe market
• Over four million design options meaning a unique design, every time
• Order your self-designed shoes directly from the app
• Build your bespoke shoe portfolio in the My Collection feature
• Share your designs though Shared Collections on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest,
and many more social platforms
• Worldwide shipping and payment available in six major currencies GBP, USD, AUD, CAD, Yen, and Euro
What's New in Version 1.1
- Fixed shopping bag bugs
- Compatibility fixes for iOS7
- Updated registration page
If the app would stop crashing every 30 seconds then it would be awesome. Needs bug fixing. Very frustrating.
This app crashes constantly to the point of non-usability.