Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Easily manage shipments on the go with the UPS Mobile app.
· Track and nickname shipments
· Create shipping labels
· Find UPS service locations
· Estimate shipment costs and delivery times
Make Home Delivery Quick and Easy with UPS My Choice®
Sign up for UPS My Choice in the app—it’s free and easy. UPS My Choice sends delivery alerts right to your mobile device, letting you plan your schedule and make changes to shipments going to your home no matter where you are. With UPS My Choice on the UPS mobile app you can:
· Get delivery alerts letting you know when your package will arrive
· Have your packages delivered somewhere else, like a friend’s house, or delivered on a different date that’s more convenient for you
· Authorize your driver to leave packages at your home without a signature.
· Track packages without tracking numbers as incoming deliveries are automatically added to your app’s Delivery Planner list
Even if you don’t log in, you can:
· Track packages and freight shipments
· Save up to 5 tracking numbers in your tracking list
· Find and quickly filter UPS service locations
· Get a quote on shipment costs and transit times
What's New in Version 6.0.1
· An option to hide all delivered packages from the manage screen
· Copy and paste your tracking number from your clipboard
· Expanded the log in options to conveniently sync with more social media accounts
· General bug fixes
No text alert and can't change default screen when opening app
Can't change the default screen of "manage" to "track". This "track" screen is the main screen everybody looks at!!
Can't input phone number for each tracking item for an update to date text alert like the way USPS has it. Really? Take some pointers from their beautiful app and make real efficient improvements!!!
Not impressed overall.
Simply Put--It Doesn't Work
The app doesn't appear to work. However, I might add that neither does the website which is too busy and confusing. I hope UPS reads these reviews. A big company like UPS ought to have and have for customers a quality app that works as well as the company does. This app does not communicate quality. Nor does it communicate service. I hope UPS will give this app a quality update.
Works well but doesn't allow you to see UPS delivery truck on a map which I thought it did.. have to use the mostly broken website for that
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jun 15, 2017
- Version: 6.0.1
- Size: 99.9 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: UPS
- © 2009-2013 United Parcel Service of America, Inc. UPS and the UPS brandmark and the color brown are trademarks of United Parcel Service of America, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.