Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Easily manage shipments on the go with the UPS Mobile app.
· Track and nickname shipments
· Create shipping labels
· Find UPS service locations
· Estimate shipment costs and delivery times
Make Home Delivery Quick and Easy with UPS My Choice®
Sign up for UPS My Choice in the app—it’s free and easy. UPS My Choice sends delivery alerts right to your mobile device, letting you plan your schedule and make changes to shipments going to your home no matter where you are. With UPS My Choice on the UPS mobile app you can:
· Get delivery alerts letting you know when your package will arrive
· Have your packages delivered somewhere else, like a friend’s house, or delivered on a different date that’s more convenient for you
· Authorize your driver to leave packages at your home without a signature.
· Track packages without tracking numbers as incoming deliveries are automatically added to your app’s Delivery Planner list
Even if you don’t log in, you can:
· Track packages and freight shipments
· Save up to 5 tracking numbers in your tracking list
· Find and quickly filter UPS service locations
· Get a quote on shipment costs and transit times
What's New in Version 4.0.5
· New home screen navigation tabs for quick access to tracking, creating shipments, and managing your home deliveries
· Expanded mobile shipping capabilities
· Added shipping history to view shipment details, including package information and shipping charges created over the past 90 days.
· Navigation Updates
· General bug fixes
The only thing worse than this app, is UPS itself!
I had a very important package arriving today. As soon as I received the tracking information, I called UPS and asked them for an estimated time of delivery. "By the end of the business day" is all they would tell me. Knowing UPS, that means from 7-8pm, (when I will be at work). The woman on the phone suggested that I download the app, and change the delivery address to my workplace. So, I did. And, boy, do I ever regret it! I paid the extra five dollars, and changed the address so my package would arrive safely, and where someone could sign for it. Today, I opened the app, only to find out it would be another TWO days because I changed the address to my workplace. My workplace is literally FIVE minutes from my home. I'm not sure why I'm more upset: Because the app never mentioned a change in delivery date when changing the address? Because the delivery date on app didn't change until the day it was supposed to be here? Or, because UPS has the worst custom service this side of Mediacom?!? Truly disappointed, completely dissatisfied. This app is garbage, as is UPS. Fed Ex from here on out!
(The only reason I gave them one star is because I couldn't leave them zero!)
UPS app and delivery notifications are awesome!
I hate poorly implemented tech, but the UPS app and their services deserve some love. I try to be fair and give kudos when companies are improving and will point out when they just don't get it. UPS has done a great job here. I enabled the notification feature so i get alerts when there's a delivery to my home address. Now I get reminders a day in advance and even an ETA time, when its been delivered as well. This is the best feature ever, no more constantly entering in tracking numbers per item, etc. very useful!
Also, you can redirect a delivery to a nearby UPS store if you can't be home for a delivery, which works well and avoided me stress/freaking out already!
Thanks UPS, keep up the great work!!
Tracking Information is not Yet Available
I drop my package at the UPS store and hope to add the tracking # to this app after. I'm always greeted with the message "Tracking information is not yet available. Please try again later." FedEx lets you enter the tracking # immediately, why not UPS? At least let it remember the tracking # even if it isn't in the system yet. UPS uses a long alpha numeric number which is a pain to enter and I hate having to re-enter this number over and over again to see if my package is being tracked. This shouldn't be so difficult.
To be fare FedEx's app isn't great either because it redirects the user outside of the app to their website for even the most simple of tasks, but at least it does a good job tracking.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jan 23, 2017
- Version: 4.0.5
- Size: 105 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: UPS
- © 2009-2013 United Parcel Service of America, Inc. UPS and the UPS brandmark and the color brown are trademarks of United Parcel Service of America, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.