Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Easily manage shipments on the go with the UPS Mobile app.
· Track and nickname shipments
· Create shipping labels
· Find UPS service locations
· Estimate shipment costs and delivery times
Make Home Delivery Quick and Easy with UPS My Choice®
Sign up for UPS My Choice in the app—it’s free and easy. UPS My Choice sends delivery alerts right to your mobile device, letting you plan your schedule and make changes to shipments going to your home no matter where you are. With UPS My Choice on the UPS mobile app you can:
· Get delivery alerts letting you know when your package will arrive
· Have your packages delivered somewhere else, like a friend’s house, or delivered on a different date that’s more convenient for you
· Authorize your driver to leave packages at your home without a signature.
· Track packages without tracking numbers as incoming deliveries are automatically added to your app’s Delivery Planner list
Even if you don’t log in, you can:
· Track packages and freight shipments
· Save up to 5 tracking numbers in your tracking list
· Find and quickly filter UPS service locations
· Get a quote on shipment costs and transit times
What's New in Version 6.0.1
· An option to hide all delivered packages from the manage screen
· Copy and paste your tracking number from your clipboard
· Expanded the log in options to conveniently sync with more social media accounts
· General bug fixes
Attempting to locate 2 tires. I could tell at 6am the morning of expected delivery they were misdirected to wrong final destination. As I expected they were not delivered on the expected day (UPS app still showed "on time with delivery that day) and I didn't get an "exception" notice and delayed delivery date until 24 hours after I could tell on my own they went to wrong final destination facility and they never arrived on expected date. Incompetence on a par with USPS. Ironically I purchased 4 tires that were shipped in pairs from same vendor shipped at the same time from the same location. These two were delayed, other two on time. Stupid.
No issues with this app! Works as intended and much easier than using the website on my phone. I'm able to make changes to my packages being delivered if need be and specify specific instructions. Only thing I couldn't do on the app was accept the terms and terms and conditions but once I got to my computer and accepted them all was good.
Had to delete and re install app. Prior version wouldn't update. New version now loads and makes sense. For those users wishing to know how many days to delete very use ParcelApp. I have no issues with this updated app but I centralize carriers and deliveries and shipments outbound using ParcelApp leaving this dedicated UPS app for details
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jun 15, 2017
- Version: 6.0.1
- Size: 99.9 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: UPS
- © 2009-2013 United Parcel Service of America, Inc. UPS and the UPS brandmark and the color brown are trademarks of United Parcel Service of America, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.