By Shen Mansell
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The classic 15 tile sliding puzzle comes to the iPhone and iPod Touch.
Click on a tile to move it. Reassemble all 8 pictures!
* Simple, classic gameplay.
* Tap to move a single piece, or a whole line of pieces at once.
* 3 Sizes of puzzles, 3x3, 4x4 and 5x5
* Auto save and resume. So you don't lose your progress when the phone rings
* Fastest time and least moves saved for each puzzle
* Total play time and puzzles beaten
* Pause screen shows the completed puzzle, so you can check how you are progressing
What's New in Version 2.0
* Uses less battery power
* Removed Lite from the title
* Bug fixes
I was looking for a simple tile game and this is it and then some. Great graphics. It's great u can ck ur progress by pressing pause.
This game is so fun. I played the first time and it turned into an ubbsesestion. It is fermilyar to tiles puzzels witch is really fun too.
The bestest game eva !!!!!
It is so fun my best score is 5mins but I think I can beat tht!!it is theonly game I play now
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 21, 2010
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 2.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Shen Mansell
- © Shen Mansell
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.