Save money, find gas stations and get unbeatable deals with GetUpside!
Save up to 25¢/gal on gas and never pay the price on the gas station sign. Get bonus deals on convenience store items and auto services (car wash, oil change, and more).
GetUpside is quick and easy to use. Just open the app to see offers near you, pay with any credit or debit card, and take a picture of your receipt.
You’ll earn cashback in your GetUpside account and can cash out whenever you want via PayPal, check or egift card.
GetUpside works with major brands like Shell, Exxon, BP and more. See gas prices at 4000+ stations nearby and earn real cash back every time you fuel up.
Now you can also save with Restaurant and Grocery offers in the DC-metro area! Save up to 35% at restaurants and 15% on groceries near you in DC, Maryland, and Virginia.
GetUpside partners with local businesses (gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants nearby) who want to win you over with great deals you’ll never get anywhere else.
Join the thousands of smart shoppers in Florida, DC, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Delware, and New York who have earned more than $4,000,000 cash back.
You get cash back for buying things you were going to buy anyway, so it's like getting free money. If you’re not using GetUpside, you’re overspending.
Save on gas, food and groceries when you download GetUpside today!
Easy Cash Back:
• Get better deals than you’ll find anywhere else
• Pair GetUpside with existing coupons and loyalty programs
• Just snap a picture of your receipt to earn cash back! Cash shows up in your account in under 24 hours
• Find new offers near you every day – it’s like getting paid to run your errands!
• Save on fuel - up to 25¢/gal every time
• Save at the convenience store - up to 20%
• Save on car washes - up to 50%
• Save on car services (oil changes, tire rotations, inspections) - up to 40%
• Save more than with rewards programs like Plenti, Fuel Rewards and Safeway Gas Rewards - or use GetUpside with other loyalty programs to double up on savings!
• Pay less than the price on the sign (while apps like Gasbuddy help you find the best sign price, GetUpside beats that price).
• Over 4000+ participating gas stations: Shell, Chevron, BP, Exxon Mobil, Citgo, Valero, 76 and more!
Grocery deals (DC-area only):
• Save on groceries - up to 15% cash back
• Save 3x more than with other cash back and coupon apps like Ibotta and Checkout 51
• Buy whatever you want or need, and save on your total grocery bill
Restaurant deals (DC-area only):
• Save at restaurants - up to 35% cash back
• Save every time you dine – unlike one-time-only coupons or Groupon deals
• Dine at your favorite restaurants and score savings on your bill
Start saving and earn rebates every time you fill up on gas, eat out or get groceries. Download GetUpside now!
The following cities have many participating GetUpside locations. Download the app to see all the places where GetUpside is available!
Deals on Gas, Groceries & Restaurants:
• Maryland: Annapolis, Baltimore, Bethesda, Bowie, Gaithersburg, Germantown, Hyattsville, Laurel, Pasadena, Rockville, Silver Spring, Suitland, Waldorf + more
• Virginia: Alexandria, Annandale, Arlington, Ashburn, Chantilly, Charlottesville, Fairfax, Herndon, Leesburg, Manassas, McLean, Reston, Richmond, Sterling, Vienna, Woodbridge + more
• Washington DC
Deals on Gas only:
• Texas: Houston, Austin, Beaumont
• Florida: Miami, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, Tampa, Jacksonville, Orlando, Hialeah, Homestead, Coral Gables, Pembroke Pines, Hollywood, Miramar, Coral Springs, Pompano Beach, Davie, Sunrise, Port St Lucie, Sarasota, St. Petersburg. Clearwater + more
• New York: Long Island
• Delaware: Dover, Wilmington + more
• North Carolina: Asheville, Greenville, Charlotte, Raleigh, Durham, Greensboro, Wintston-Salem, Fayetteville + more
• South Carolina: Myrtle Beach, Columbia, Spartanburg + more
• Improved cash out process, to make sure you get your money quickly
• Performance enhancements & tweaks
Ratings and Reviews
Worst program ever
First let me say the customer service is absolutely herendous. I think the representative that contacted me via email was for a foreign country based on the spelling of her name. When I signed up for my very first gas discount the website said the price of gas is currently $2.60 when I got to the pump five minutes later it was $2.79. Shell gas stations are typically more money to begin with so when I got to the pump the pump shut off at 15 gallons when I re-initiated the pump I wasn’t Happy to see the price of regular unleaded gas $.19 higher then get upside quoted. After pumping gas one would assume that there get up site discount had been applied but when a day later my discount was a total of two dollars, and I pumped 100 gallons, I realized this was not the case. Abigeil, notice the spelling, said she would have to have a supervisor contact me but did understand my point of view. A supervisor never called although was supposed to within seven business days. I recontacted Abigeil and another seven days have since gone by with no supervisor responding. I got 100 gallons of gas so to pay all that extra money because their website misrepresented the current price of gas at that station and for them to be so rude to not bother to contact me after two replies back to them, I would never use this program again so if anyone has any problem with the system be prepared that no one’s going to respond. They could care less.
Developer Response ,
Hi Tom! Sorry for any inconvenience here. I just reached out to you personally via email.
Wastes your time & no support
The app itself seems to work (doesn’t crash, good response time, etc). Unfortunately, the process doesn’t work and wastes your time. I tried to use the app three times. The first time, the nearest fast station was 4-5 miles away from me and in the wrong direction. Not their fault, per se, but I didn’t want to drive that far for the amount of savings in return. The second time, the app directed me to a Shell station and was about 2 miles off the route I was using. When I reached the destination, it was an Italian restaurant and no gas stations in the area. Third time, the gas station wouldn’t accept chip credit cards at the pump. That snowballed into a 20+ minute fuel stop with multiple trips inside the store. The gas station provided a receipt that was not accepted by GetUpside. So... this was a giant failed experiment and wastes quite a bit of my time and didn’t produce one penny in discounts. Finally, left a comment with the GetUpside support group and 3 days went by without any indication they were interested in helping fix it (or even that they received the post). They don’t care. So this is a great app as long as you don’t expect any refunds, have ample time to waste and want to be ignored by the GetUpside folks.
Developer Response ,
Hi there -- So sorry you've had a negative experience! Our support team is busy but will be sure to get back to you shortly. We're working on improving the app each day! We hope you'll give us another try in the future.
Easy money back with no catch
I’m not quite sure what GetUpside’s business model is and how exactly they operate, but I’m not complaining! I’m getting money back on stuff i would have had to buy anyway. Participating gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants will give you cash back if you just upload your receipt from your purchase. If you refer a friend, you’ll get even more cash back. On average, I get about 10-12 cents back per gallon of gas. Restaurants tend to be 5-20% off the bill. I don’t see groceries on here as often, but it tends to be about 5-10% back. Given how often I get gas and groceries, it accumulates!
So you “claim” the deal on the app, pay full price up front at the store, upload the receipt, and then get the rebate back to your account, which you can cash out as PayPal, a check, or a gift card to select stores. Easy savings that you actually see back in your pocket!
- Upside Services Inc.
- 89.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 Upside Services Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.