Upsie is a new mobile technology that reinvents the warranty experience, so you can protect the products you love at prices you can afford.
Upsie features include:
- The same quality coverage that’s sold at big-box stores or other providers, but at a 50 to 90 percent discount over traditional prices (depending on product).
- Reliable protection that’s backed by A-rated insurance providers and administrators that offer a consistently high level of customer service.
- A simple, intuitive interface for browsing, comparing and buying warranty plans for thousands of products. Barcode scanning and search features allow users to compare and buy warranties while shopping, whether it’s in-store or online purchases.
- A longer window to purchase coverage on a new product, instead of a hurried point-of-sale decision. Simply buy the coverage needed, then add your receipt and validate proof of purchase. It’s that easy.
- No deductible on most warranties, and very low deductible for accidental coverage.
- Tracking and reminder features that catalog all warranty purchases, receipts and claim instructions. Say goodbye to a hodgepodge of file folders and shoeboxes that get turned upside-down whenever a claim is made.
- Terms and conditions in plain English that clearly explain coverage limitations, claims processes and exclusions, so there are no surprises. In addition to protecting the products people love, Upsie also protects from legal mumbo-jumbo overload
Fix a few signup bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Early customer issues, now a fan
I had some issues as an early customer with two warranties but I’m now a convert and a big fan. The founder of the company took the time to reach out to me in both cases and iron things out. I plan to give them another try soon.
Early on in the company’s life they used a warranty company called New Leaf who has since been replaced. New Leaf is the quintessential scam warranty company.
At this point I’m a fan and would recommend to a friend.
Phone warranty claim
Been reading reviews about Upsie and a few talking about their past partner. They must be working with a great partner now.
Made a claim on my IPhone 8 and got my screen fixed locally. Was happy that i had a repair shop a few miles away. Going to protect all my stuff under Upsie in the future.
Spent a long time comparing services, fine print. Without a doubt the cheapest, most transparent and easiest to work with. Really easy to use the app. Answered all of my questions before and after purchase.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.