By UpToDate, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
INDIVIDUAL OR INSTITUTIONAL SUBSCRIPTION REQUIRED.
UpToDate® Anywhere registrants and individual subscribers can answer their clinical questions anytime, anywhere by downloading this App for iOS onto their iPad®, iPhone®, or iPod touch®.
UpToDate is the leading clinical decision support resource with evidence-based clinical information – including drug topics and recommendations that clinicians rely on at the point of care.
UpToDate has been the subject of over 30 research studies confirming that widespread usage of UpToDate is associated with improved patient care and hospital performance.
UpToDate App for iOS Features:
• Persistent login
• Easy search with auto-completion
• Earn and track free CME/CE/CPD credit
• Bookmarks and history
• Mobile-optimized medical calculators
• Print and email topics or graphics to patients and colleagues
We would love to hear your feedback. Please remember, we cannot reply to your comments in the App Store. If you have a question, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
iPad, iPhone and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc, registered in the US and other countries.
What's New in Version 2.30.1
- Fixed a crash that would affect iOS 9.0 users
- Conformed to the new iOS 11 layout guidelines
- Modified app to display appropriately for iPhone X
- Miscellaneous bug fixing
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Nov 27, 2017
- Version: 2.30.1
- Size: 24.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: UpToDate
- ©2011-2017 Wolters Kluwer Health | UpToDate
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.