INDIVIDUAL OR INSTITUTIONAL SUBSCRIPTION REQUIRED.
UpToDate® Anywhere registrants and individual subscribers can answer their clinical questions anytime, anywhere by downloading this App for iOS onto their iPad®, iPhone®, or iPod touch®.
UpToDate is the leading clinical decision support resource with evidence-based clinical information – including drug topics and recommendations that clinicians rely on at the point of care.
UpToDate has been the subject of over 30 research studies confirming that widespread usage of UpToDate is associated with improved patient care and hospital performance.
UpToDate App for iOS Features:
• Persistent login
• Easy search with auto-completion
• Earn and track free CME/CE/CPD credit
• Bookmarks and history
• Mobile-optimized medical calculators
• Print and email topics or graphics to patients and colleagues
We would love to hear your feedback. Please remember, we cannot reply to your comments in the App Store. If you have a question, please contact us at email@example.com. Thank you!
iPad, iPhone and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc, registered in the US and other countries.
- Support iOS 12
- Last release to support iOS 8
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Overall great, but lacking simple features
UpToDate is an excellent resource for healthcare providers to access current information relevant to clinical practice. The app allows for easy mobile access to UpToDate’s exceptional content from well regarded authors.
In order to the improve the mobile experience it would very beneficial to have features to allow users to highlight text and add notations for future reference.
UpToDate please add highlighting capabilities!
Offline content unreliable
I payed extra for it but if you’re in an area with poor WiFi (like, where you need offline content) it sometimes works and sometimes not. It suddenly decides that you never set it up and you need to start over.
I used Epocrates for years and am using it more again. Not as complete but it always works.
I use this app all the time as oncologist. It is great to use, nicely organized and quick to navigate. I always learn something from it and the references are superb.
- 23.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- ©2011-2018 Wolters Kluwer Health | UpToDate
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.