By The Access Network Media and Technology Company, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
UPTOWN Magazine celebrates the luxe lifestyle of influencers across the country.
We’re your inside look at celebs, fashion, homes, restaurants, hotels and destinations that matter to professional African-Americans.
Get instant, one touch access to the latest and greatest from UPTOWN Magazine on your iPad.
Subscribe now for an enhanced UPTOWN experience including behind-the-scenes videos, full articles, interactive photo galleries and more!
* The app is FREE to download and comes with a free preview issue .
* Discounted pricing options include; annual subscription ($1.66/issue), monthly auto renewal ($1.99/issue), and single issue purchase ($2.99/ issue ).
* When purchasing through iTunes, your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase.
Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew, unless auto renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
District Attorney Field Deputy
Great magazine with great content. One drawback is that the print in many of the captions and articles that accompany the photos and such is too small. Especially one an IPad or tablet, which is how I came across your magazine. No way to expand the print either so it is difficult to read. Content is tight though and I look forward to other issues.
Hoodwinked, swindled, dooped
I really enjoyed the edition that uploaded, but I have been trying to download the other issues but it's not working. I have spent my money and got nothing. Anyway the mag is pretty cool, but ....get it together for your paying customers.
Font way too small
Great mag. I have been subscribed for two years and wanted to minimize mail. I opted for the IPad version. I subscribed for a year subscription on the IPad...silly me. Even with my reading glasses, I can't read the font. Epic fail, Uptown. The least you can do is accommodate your readers to at least READ the magazine. Isn't it the reason we subscribe anyway..smh. Don't do it!
- Category: Lifestyle
- Released: Jul 09, 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 6.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: The Access Network Media and Technology Company, Inc.
- © 2009-2012 VIBE Media/Access Media
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Uptown Magazine Annual/Month Subscription$1.99
- Uptown Magazine Annual/Month Subscription$9.99
- Uptown Magazine June/July Subscription$2.99