Upvote - Reddit Client for iPhone
By Nicholas Lee Designs, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Upvote is an extremely minimal Reddit client for iOS. Rather than providing every feature of the full site, Upvote strives to deliver the essential elements of the Reddit experience via an extremely intuitive, visual interface.
• Large image previews in story list
• Share any story on Facebook or Twitter
• Save images to your camera roll or copy them to the clipboard
• Animated GIF playback!
• Full rich-text commenting support
• Sort stories by hottest, newest, top, and most controversial
• Upvote and downvote your favorite stories and comments
• Save your favorite stories for later viewing on another device
• Hide stories you don't wish to see
What's New in Version 1.2
- Support for iOS 8
- Optimizations for 4.7" and 5.5" displays
- Fixes for login issues
- Fixes for issues relating to animated GIF playback
- Other assorted bug fixes and stability improvements
Missing a few essentials like minimizing comment chains, support for gifs (maybe? I keep getting a red "an error occurred" but I'm not sure why), x-post links don't work,
...but the interface is clean and pretty easy to learn. Very good for text posts. This won't replace my normal reader yet, but maybe once a few changes happen it will.
Simple and gets the job done. No frills and no design antics like alien blue.
Not intuitive at all
I gave it a try. Using safari is still my preferred option.
- Category: News
- Updated: Oct 08, 2014
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 6.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Nicholas Lee Designs, LLC
- © 2013 Nicholas Lee Designs, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.