If you coach Upward Soccer, this app is a must-have as you manage and organize your team. With the Upward Soccer Coach App, coaching just became easy, as it provides a quick, paperless way to coordinate key responsibilities at both practices and games. Simplicity is now at your fingertips as you:
- Manage player/guardian information – The coach app allows you to not only record the names and phone numbers of each of your players, but also rank each player for substitution purposes.
- Call, text and email parents from the app
- Access practice plans – These age specific practice plans include fun and meaningful skills and drills as well as the mid-practice huddle devotion. With the coach app, you’ll no longer have to print the practice plans.
- Substitute players on game day – One of the best features of the coach app is the ability to organize your substitution form each and every game. Since your players are already ranked, the coach app does the work of assigning player positions on your substitution form. You’ll be able to view who is in the game segment by segment!
- Assign and track star distribution for each game – As you notice a moment in the game to award a player with a particular star, you can now use the coach app to assign that star to the player instantly! It also keeps track of which stars each player has received throughout the course of the season!
Notice: This app does not handle level 4 substitutions
- Log in with your username and password instead of 3rd party service
Ratings and Reviews
Great for practices & games but...
I love this app for practices and games but as mentioned by others, having to log in every time can be a pain. Especially if I accidentally close the app in the middle of a game.
Maybe add the option that my fingerprint will log me in...seriously I can log into my bank account from my phone with it why not this app.
Also I've found that emails sent from the app can take hours to send so this is not useful to get in touch with parents if I have less than 24 hours to notify them.
Support email undeliverable
Love the app functionality and ease of keeping track of rosters. Would like a feature to save login information or to have a longer time out since closing the app or mobile device calls for logging in constantly. Emailed app support listed and email is returned undeliverable. Thank you for listening!
Great app with all of roster info and parent contact info in one place. Having to log in multiple times during practice is a bit of a pain, maybe add a Touch ID option. Other than that very helpful to a first year soccer coach.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.