Genius Notepad, Memos and Textpad
By Lau Brothers LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Organize your life with notes + lists + reminders.
**SPECIAL** Install now for 6 free fonts & themes!
⁕ Apple - Best New App
⁕ MacLife - "Stunning. Raises the bar for all others in its class."
⁕ CNET - "I can tell that the developers put extra thought into UpWord Notes."
It's how notes on iOS should work. A unique swipe-gesture manages task lists and adds formatting in a snap. One-tap reminders ensure that you revisit a note later. Folders & favorites keep you organized, while Dropbox syncs notes between devices.
Once you see how productive your everyday notes can be, you'll wonder how you lived without UpWord!
• Swipe List: efficiently create lists, cross off as done, and highlight as important, all with a swipe
• One-Tap Reminders: faster than ever to save a note or task for later, includes repeating reminders
• Repeating reminders*
• Organize with folders & shortcuts*
• Sync notes across devices with Dropbox
• Optimized for iPhone AND iPad (universal)
• Save to Evernote
• Multi-level undo & redo
• Multiple font sizes
• Cloud backup, version control, and retrieve deleted notes via Dropbox sync (all free)
• Opens straight to a new note to capture ideas faster (turn on in "Settings")
• TextExpander support
• Markdown preview mode
• Full-text search (titles & note contents)
• Word count
• Export to pdf, email, text, or even facebook/twitter
• Landscape typing
• Full suite of x-url-callback actions
• Night mode, for typing in the dark
• Link mode makes phone #'s and website url's tappable
• Sort files by chronological or alphabetical order
• Archive keeps your workspace clean without permanently deleting
• TaskPaper features like @done, tab swipes, and .taskpaper extensions
** For the tech-savvy who were wondering, UpWord uses UTF-8 encoded plain-text with Unix style line breaks. Our plain-text files will work with any modern text editor, so there's no format lock-in.
* In-app purchases: Almost all of UpWord is available without charge (free!). The following features are unlocked via IAP: bonus themes/fonts/sounds, repeating reminders, shortcuts, syncing shortcuts & reminders, passcode lock
What's New in Version 2.10.0
Improved syncing of your favorites, reminders, and more!
New font (San Francisco) for iOS 9 users.
Bug fixes and speed improvements.
Happy organizing =)
Love, love, LOVE this app!!
As a list-maker, I've always had papers, notes, lists, etc, all over the place. This eliminates all of that and keeps everything right at my fingertips. I paid for the full version but consider it money well spent. The ability to have categories & lists is most helpful. It's super easy to move things, copy & paste, reorganize, etc. and I say that after trying to use OneNote which I gave up on after two days. I would (and already have) highly recommend this app to anyone who has information they like to keep organized. It's great for "to do" lists, shopping lists, future gift ideas, medical information... the uses are endless. It has quickly become one of the best apps on my phone. I consider this a must have!!
Fast, excellent, and useful.
Update: I put it away for a while and have just started using it again. Looks like it works fine with Dropbox now. So I gave it five stars. Then I took one away because it popped up and asked for a rating and I forgot what I was about to put on my ToDo list.
As others have said, it would be good to know when it has completed uploading to dropbox. Having said that, it's wonderful that it DOES upload to dropbox, where I can reach it with other text editors from other devices. My only other complaint is that it would be nice if it were universal. Otherwise this is an excellent application and has become my default on my phone. I especially like the ability to attach a reminder.
A Good Notetaking App
When I need to write out longer types of notes and make lists, UpWord allows me to do just that while also offering an easy and fast way to remove items off of lists. UpWord offers an easy to use interface that's overall aesthetically pleasing, easy to use and learn, and convenient in terms of its usefulness and its simpleness. Dropbox compatibility is also a great feature that allows me to edit notes on the computer, if I happen to need it for such. Overall, it's a great app, and if you're the kind of person who makes lists, takes notes, or even just writes short stories, UpWord is a great way to do all of these things. 5/5
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 14, 2016
- Version: 2.10.0
- Size: 45.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Italian
- Seller: Lau Brothers LLC
- © 2016 Lau Brothers LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Go Premium$4.99
- Loyalty Reward 8Free
- Loyalty Reward 9Free
- Loyalty Reward 4Free
- Loyalty Reward 7Free
- Loyalty Reward 6Free
- Loyalty Reward 10Free
- Loyalty Reward 2Free
- Loyalty Reward 1Free
- Loyalty Reward 3Free