Genius Notepad, Memos and Textpad
By Lau Brothers LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Organize your life with notes + lists + reminders.
**SPECIAL** Install now for 6 free fonts & themes!
⁕ Apple - Best New App
⁕ MacLife - "Stunning. Raises the bar for all others in its class."
⁕ CNET - "I can tell that the developers put extra thought into UpWord Notes."
It's how notes on iOS should work. A unique swipe-gesture manages task lists and adds formatting in a snap. One-tap reminders ensure that you revisit a note later. Folders & favorites keep you organized, while Dropbox syncs notes between devices.
Once you see how productive your everyday notes can be, you'll wonder how you lived without UpWord!
• Swipe List: efficiently create lists, cross off as done, and highlight as important, all with a swipe
• One-Tap Reminders: faster than ever to save a note or task for later, includes repeating reminders
• Repeating reminders*
• Organize with folders & shortcuts*
• Sync notes across devices with Dropbox
• Optimized for iPhone AND iPad (universal)
• Save to Evernote
• Multi-level undo & redo
• Multiple font sizes
• Cloud backup, version control, and retrieve deleted notes via Dropbox sync (all free)
• Opens straight to a new note to capture ideas faster (turn on in "Settings")
• TextExpander support
• Markdown preview mode
• Full-text search (titles & note contents)
• Word count
• Export to pdf, email, text, or even facebook/twitter
• Landscape typing
• Full suite of x-url-callback actions
• Night mode, for typing in the dark
• Link mode makes phone #'s and website url's tappable
• Sort files by chronological or alphabetical order
• Archive keeps your workspace clean without permanently deleting
• TaskPaper features like @done, tab swipes, and .taskpaper extensions
** For the tech-savvy who were wondering, UpWord uses UTF-8 encoded plain-text with Unix style line breaks. Our plain-text files will work with any modern text editor, so there's no format lock-in.
* In-app purchases: Almost all of UpWord is available without charge (free!). The following features are unlocked via IAP: bonus themes/fonts/sounds, repeating reminders, shortcuts, syncing shortcuts & reminders, passcode lock
What's New in Version 2.9.1
• New featured PC text editor! Try out EditPad Light
• Improved iconography
• Passcode functionality easier to use
• Bug fixes and speed improvements
Your feedback is very important to us, and we respond to every message you send. If you appreciate our work please consider a 5-star review.
Happy organizing =)
Chris & Daniel Lau
Love, love, LOVE this app!!
As a list-maker, I've always had papers, notes, lists, etc, all over the place. This eliminates all of that and keeps everything right at my fingertips. I paid for the full version but consider it money well spent. The ability to have categories & lists is most helpful. It's super easy to move things, copy & paste, reorganize, etc. and I say that after trying to use OneNote which I gave up on after two days. I would (and already have) highly recommend this app to anyone who has information they like to keep organized. It's great for "to do" lists, shopping lists, future gift ideas, medical information... the uses are endless. It has quickly become one of the best apps on my phone. I consider this a must have!!
An App is What the Owner Makes It.
I purchased said app because I reviewed the paid version features which houses most of what others ask for and 3.99 was a great price. This may be an incentive to those who buy before the trial period is up? Great idea if so and thanks for the break! I bought the app because it is put together really well, it's ease of use keeps me coming back, and I love touch passcode.
I read the details. There are a lot of points made, including what the app does, based on what the owner intended it to, and it clearly states there is a trial period.
If this company is using the trial period as a way to earn money off of procrastinators or those fearful of yet again buying another app not suitable, remember, Itunes gives your money back now, so refunds much easier, but shame on you inventor for putting such a glitch if so.
I don't understand reason for trial either, just make a light version so it doesn't appear like your misrepresenting your app. And Because I'm not sure about this I give 4 stars.
The 4 stars I did give was for an easy app nicely arranged and usable and worth 3.99. The ability to change design features are worth that.
Great App but was disappointed
This app is really a good app and I like the features, I have tried many similar apps and this one is a favorite. When I first installed it I noticed it has a premium upgrade for $3.99 which I did not do since I always like to try the app first. After only five days my trial subscription ended. I thought that was rather unusual since I don't remember reading about a five day trial, maybe I missed it. What really disappointed me is the change in the premium upgrade went from $3.99 to $7.99, sell for less before the trial and then almost double the price after the five day. I don't rent getting any notice of an increase in price. What's really disappointing is I was going to upgrade but now I feel it was misleading so will keep looking. Too bad since I like the app. Would have gotten 5 stars!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 26, 2015
- Version: 2.9.1
- Size: 34.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Italian
- Seller: Lau Brothers LLC
- © 2015 Lau Brothers LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Go Premium$4.99
- Loyalty Reward 8Free
- Loyalty Reward 9Free
- Loyalty Reward 7Free
- Loyalty Reward 4Free
- Loyalty Reward 6Free
- Loyalty Reward 10Free
- Loyalty Reward 2Free
- Loyalty Reward 1Free
- Loyalty Reward 3Free