By Lau Brothers LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Organize your life with notes + lists + reminders.
**SPECIAL** Install now for 6 free fonts & themes!
⁕ Apple - Best New App
⁕ MacLife - "Stunning. Raises the bar for all others in its class."
⁕ PandoDaily- "App magic that makes one's life a whole lot easier."
⁕ CNET- "I can tell that the developers put extra thought into UpWord Notes."
⁕ Cult of Mac- "Impressive. Just replaced my go-to item tracker."
*** DESCRIPTION ***
It's how notes on iOS should work. A unique swipe-gesture manages task lists and adds formatting in a snap. One-tap reminders ensure that you revisit a note later. Folders & favorites keep you organized, while Dropbox syncs notes between devices.
Once you see how productive your everyday notes can be, you'll wonder how you lived without UpWord!
*** FEATURES ***
• Swipe List: efficiently create lists, cross off as done, and highlight as important, all with a swipe
• One-Tap Reminders: faster than ever to save a note or task for later, includes repeating reminders
• Repeating reminders*
• Organize with folders & shortcuts*
• Sync notes across devices with Dropbox
• Optimized for iPhone AND iPad (universal)
• Save to Evernote
• Multi-level undo & redo
• Multiple font sizes
• Cloud backup, version control, and retrieve deleted notes via Dropbox sync (all free)
• Opens straight to a new note to capture ideas faster (turn on in "Settings")
• TextExpander support
• Markdown preview mode
• Full-text search (titles & note contents)
• Word count
• Export to pdf, email, text, or even facebook/twitter
• Landscape typing
• Full suite of x-url-callback actions
• Night mode, for typing in the dark
• Link mode makes phone #'s and website url's tappable
• Sort files by chronological or alphabetical order
• Archive keeps your workspace clean without permanently deleting
• TaskPaper features like @done, tab swipes, and .taskpaper extensions
** For the tech-savvy who were wondering, UpWord uses UTF-8 encoded plain-text with Unix style line breaks. Our plain-text files will work with any modern text editor, so there's no format lock-in.
* In-app purchases: Almost all of UpWord is available without charge (free!). The following features are unlocked via IAP: bonus themes/fonts/sounds, repeating reminders, shortcuts, syncing shortcuts & reminders, passcode lock
What's New in Version 2.7.0
• New color themes! Check out Old Notepad!
• Zip and email your notes - the ultimate back-up for your notes
• Fixed important sync bugs
• Option to turn on bolded titles
• Introducing note backgrounds!
Your feedback is very important to us, and we respond to every message you send. If you appreciate our work, please consider a 5-star review.
Chris & Daniel Lau
Fantastic for notes, good for tasks
Be sure to check out the experimental features in advanced settings – reverse swipe is here! (Ability to reverse swipe directions so swiping to complete matches typical iOS delete swipe direction – R to L.)
Fast notes, Dropbox sync, and great extras like two-finger swipe to insert tab, search across notes (title and text), in-text search (highlights terms), swipes for formatting/completing list items (@done is great!), and drag-and-drop text for reordering tasks. Just about the perfect notes app for me; has long since replaced built-in Notes.
Would love to see more new features like collapsible text (a la Listacular or Cotton Notes), skipping to a certain heading in the text (a la TaskPaper), and "find next" when searching in text (although the highlighting is great, I like being able to jump to the next result). Excellent app...keep up the great work!
Simple. Effective. Free!
UpWord is a simple note-taking application that is much more robust than the standard Apple Notes app. The app offers the ability to organize notes, rearrange them, and create separate folders for them. A checklist function makes staying on top of your workload a breeze. You're also given the ability to one-touch rearrange lines in your list, making reprioritizing more convenient. Aside from all of this, the developers support and stand by their app; they respond back to your inquiries and reports, and they actually fix problems and improve on their work. It's well worth supporting them by buying the premium version, as even crucial things like Dropbox backups are free! A real must-have app for students, employees, or anyone who needs to get their thoughts or notes down for future reference.
Is this it?
My search appears to be over! I have been searching for an app that lets me store a list of accomplishments like the old note pad. Something simple with near enough font that I can write one line for each accomplishment and see my most important achievements over the past five to seven years! And it lets me move thong around and edit easily. I like it so much that I am also using it to write daily goals and too keep track of which episodes of my favorite show J have seen and which ones I have missed. Super cool is the swipe one way to cross off / swipe the other way to highlight. Does it store pictures yet? Maybe that will be in a future release??
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 05, 2015
- Version: 2.7.0
- Size: 33.9 MB
- Languages: English, Italian
- Seller: Lau Brothers LLC
- © 2015 Lau Brothers LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Go Premium$4.99
- Loyalty Reward 8Free
- Loyalty Reward 7Free
- Loyalty Reward 9Free
- Loyalty Reward 4Free
- Loyalty Reward 10Free
- Loyalty Reward 6Free
- Loyalty Reward 2Free
- Loyalty Reward 1Free
- Loyalty Reward 3Free