By Lau Brothers LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Organize your life with notes + lists + reminders.
**SPECIAL** Install now for 6 free fonts & themes!
⁕ Apple - Best New App
⁕ MacLife - "Stunning. Raises the bar for all others in its class."
⁕ PandoDaily- "App magic that makes one's life a whole lot easier."
⁕ CNET- "I can tell that the developers put extra thought into UpWord Notes."
⁕ Cult of Mac- "Impressive. Just replaced my go-to item tracker."
*** DESCRIPTION ***
It's how notes on iOS should work. A unique swipe-gesture manages task lists and adds formatting in a snap. One-tap reminders ensure that you revisit a note later. Folders & favorites keep you organized, while Dropbox syncs notes between devices.
Once you see how productive your everyday notes can be, you'll wonder how you lived without UpWord!
*** FEATURES ***
• Swipe List: efficiently create lists, cross off as done, and highlight as important, all with a swipe
• One-Tap Reminders: faster than ever to save a note or task for later, includes repeating reminders
• Repeating reminders*
• Organize with folders & shortcuts*
• Sync notes across devices with Dropbox
• Optimized for iPhone AND iPad (universal)
• Save to Evernote
• Multi-level undo & redo
• Multiple font sizes
• Cloud backup, version control, and retrieve deleted notes via Dropbox sync (all free)
• Opens straight to a new note to capture ideas faster (turn on in "Settings")
• TextExpander support
• Markdown preview mode
• Full-text search (titles & note contents)
• Word count
• Export to pdf, email, text, or even facebook/twitter
• Landscape typing
• Full suite of x-url-callback actions
• Night mode, for typing in the dark
• Link mode makes phone #'s and website url's tappable
• Sort files by chronological or alphabetical order
• Archive keeps your workspace clean without permanently deleting
• TaskPaper features like @done, tab swipes, and .taskpaper extensions
** For the tech-savvy who were wondering, UpWord uses UTF-8 encoded plain-text with Unix style line breaks. Our plain-text files will work with any modern text editor, so there's no format lock-in.
* In-app purchases: Almost all of UpWord is available without charge (free!). The following features are unlocked via IAP: bonus themes/fonts/sounds, repeating reminders, shortcuts, syncing shortcuts & reminders, passcode lock
What's New in Version 2.6.0
• Free trial of premium features - go to settings to claim yours
• By user request: Note titles are no longer automatically bold
• By user request: Uncross a list item by swiping either left OR right
• Fixed important sync bugs
• Partial Italian Translation. Thanks Fabrizio!
Your feedback is very important to us, and we respond to every message you send. If you appreciate our work, please consider a 5-star review.
Chris & Daniel Lau
Fantastic for notes, good for tasks
Be sure to check out the experimental features in advanced settings – reverse swipe is here! (Ability to reverse swipe directions so swiping to complete matches typical iOS delete swipe direction – R to L. Note that there is a small glitch…with reverse swipe on for completion and bullets, it also reverses the direction of tab swiping – oops!)
Fast notes, Dropbox sync, and great extras like two-finger swipe to insert tab, search across notes (title and text), in-text search (highlights terms), swipes for formatting/completing list items (@done is great!), and drag-and-drop text for reordering tasks. Just about the perfect notes app for me; has long since replaced built-in Notes.
Would love to see more new features like collapsible text (a la Listacular or Cotton Notes), skipping to a certain heading in the text (a la TaskPaper), and "find next" when searching in text (although the highlighting is great, I like being able to jump to the next result). Excellent app...keep up the great work!
Immediate no-brainer purchase!
Just buy it - it's seriously that good; the fact that you get most features for free is a good faith gesture cherry on top. It's basically a Dropbox-synched, Simpletext editable, Taskpaper like notes app with folder and sub-folder abilities, built-in reminders and draggable text within documents you can rearrange manually; basically they figured out how to do everything you can want in an iOS productivity app that others won't or can't do, wrap it up in a gorgeous package yet somehow it's so simple a ten year old will get it up and running in half a minute; just wish they came up with a desktop version so I wouldn't have to open up text editors when at home but otherwise this seriously replaces about half a dozen apps or more!
This is the reminder app that the iPhone should have
I absolutely love this app. It does and has everything I would want a note taker or a writing app to have. I can:
1. change the font,
2. add a variety of different bullets,
3. bold the font,
4. change the 'to do' to red to indicate it’s a priority item and then cross it off when completed.
To delete an items that’s been crossed off as completed, you just pull the screen down or click delete.
In additional they have an experimental section for things they are trying out. You can check out the possible new features and tell them what you think about adding it to the next version. Have you ever had to space over to indent a paragraph, not with this app. It’s part of the experimental group and I hope becomes a permanent feature.
You can add an alarm, count the number of words and too many other things to mention. Best of all, it’s functional just as is. And if you want to update, the price isn’t too much. Try it out, I don’t think you’ll be sorry.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 25, 2015
- Version: 2.6.0
- Size: 30.9 MB
- Languages: English, Italian
- Seller: Lau Brothers LLC
- © 2014 Lau Brothers LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Loyalty Reward 8Free
- Go Premium$4.99
- Loyalty Reward 7Free
- Loyalty Reward 4Free
- Loyalty Reward 9Free
- Loyalty Reward 10Free
- Loyalty Reward 6Free
- Loyalty Reward 1Free
- Loyalty Reward 2Free
- Loyalty Reward 3Free