Urgent.ly Roadside Assistance and Towing Services
By Urgent.ly Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Urgent.ly is your nationwide, 24/7, on-demand, roadside assistance app. No membership dues, no hidden fees, no waiting on the phone. Just up-front flat-rate pricing due only when service is complete. It’s just like Uber, only for roadside assistance.
Urgent.ly's service is faster, more accurate, and more convenient than your traditional roadside assistance clubs. Urgent.ly’s free app lets you travel with confidence and peace of mind, so you'll never have to wait and wonder when help will arrive. Urgent.ly provides fast and efficient tow trucks for on-demand jump starts, tire changes, towing, lockouts, gas delivery (out of gas), and even help you if your car is stuck in a ditch.
Join the millions we cover nationwide. Download and be prepared!
We've now made it even better! Get your friends and family to sign up and you can earn some great prizes like free swag, gift cards, and even free roadside assistance!
What people are saying:
"Urgent.ly is like Uber for roadside assistance." - CNET.com
"Urgent.ly Is Uber For When Your Ride Breaks Down." - TechCrunch
"[Urgent.ly] could make AAA a thing of the past." - Daily Dot
How It Works:
· With a simple tap, request roadside assistance for a flat tire, lock out, dead battery (jump start), empty fuel tank or mechanical issue.
· We’ll automatically detect your precise location and dispatch the closest tow truck.
· You’ll receive confirmation that help is on the way, who is coming and a precise time of arrival.
· You’ll be able to watch in real time on your phone as one of our roadside assistance service providers comes to your location.
· Should you choose, you’ll be able to contact the roadside assistance service provider directly at any time during the rescue.
· You’ll pay for service via credit card or Apple Pay (on your iPhone 6 and iPhone 6s) only after your roadside assistance service is complete and you are completely satisfied.
Urgent.ly also provides Free Accident Detection service. When enabled on your phone, Urgent.ly will detect if you've been in an auto accident and offer roadside assistance. And if you wish, we will instantly alert via text message a designated friend or family member of your accident. They will receive your location and be able to tap to call you.
With FamilyView, you can quickly and easily set up linked accounts for those you care about most. That way they don’t have to worry about payment and you can watch on your phone in real time as a tow truck arrives — even call the driver directly if you want.
Urgent.ly also supports Apple Pay… Just select the option and payments will seamlessly occur in the app.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Urgent.ly does not use GPS in the background unless you give us permission by turning on optional features that require this.
Urgent.ly provides roadside assistance and towing nationwide, including Washington D.C., New York, Chicago, Atlanta, Philadelphia, Boston, LA, San Francisco, San Diego, St. Louis, Detroit, Milwaukee, Dallas, Houston, Phoenix, Tampa, Seattle, Minneapolis, Denver, Orlando, Miami, and many more!
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/geturgently
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/geturgently
Have a question? Contact us at email@example.com
What's New in Version 2.6.0
Want to earn some great prizes? We've launched our referral program! Invite your friends and family today and you'll earn rewards that you can use towards cool swag, gift cards, and free roadside assistance.
Easy and Straightforward
Used the app. Super straightforward pricing and easy to know when the tow truck is arriving. Would totally recommend this to friends in a pinch.
They're Not Looking Out For You
1) it's pretty expensive. $99 for a 7 mile tow!?!
2) their gps feature is pretty inaccurate so you better have an address
3) they wouldn't accept a discount code that their own app validated as accurate prior to checkout. So I ended up having to pay even more
4) the service provider didn't check if my battery was okay or try to troubleshoot in any other way. He was in it for the full tow. More money for him so why check. My time and money were insignificant.
5) since they use paypal my credit card got locked by my bank for suspicious activity. Seriously guys, get a payment gatewa a little less prone to fraudulent activity.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Oct 06, 2016
- Version: 2.6.0
- Size: 69.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Urgent.ly Inc.
- © Urgent.ly Inc. 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.