URL2PDF - convert url, links, web pages to pdf in an easy way
By Paulo Freitas
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
'URL2PDF is very easy to use.
URL2PDF looks promising and works as intended.'- Appadvice.com
'It's definitely a must!'- iAppsclub.com
'This application works fine and does what it promises.'- iosdroid.net
'URL2PDF пользоваться очень просто – используя встроенный браузер находим страницу, жмем кнопку "Сделать PDF" и, на удивлением, получаем страницу в виде PDF-файла.' -apps4all.ru
• Convert URL to PDF;
• Add page numbering;
• Create selectable(may not be 100% as in browser) and non-selectable (100% as in browser) versions of PDF;
• Add cover to PDF with the name, URL and date;
• Generate PDF in portrait or landscape mode;
• PDF: AirDrop, Dropbox, send by email, print, or open in another application;
• Slide your finger on one element of the PDF list to delete it;
• PDF with A3@100dpi paper size;
• PDF with A4@100dpi paper size;
• PDF with US Letter @100dpi paper size;
• PDF with A5@100dpi paper size;
• Make article readable;
• Open current URL when application starts;
• URL - automatically paste;
• Web History - Autocomplete;
• WiFi-HTTP sharing;
• Open from Safari. Just type url2pdf:// before URL;
• To transfer files from your iPod touch, iPhone, or iPad to your computer:
Connect your iPod touch, iPhone, or iPad to your computer.
In iTunes, select your device (below Devices), and click the Apps button.
Below File Sharing, from the list on the left, select the app on your device that you want to transfer a file from.
From the list on the right, select the file you want to transfer, and click 'Save to'.
In the window that appears, select the destination where you want to save the file, and click Choose.
The file is saved to the selected destination on your computer.
* For 100% accurate results use non-selectable version.
* In selectable version you can select/copy text and images.
* You cannot edit your PDF in the application, only select/copy text and images.
* To edit the PDF please use other applications.
What's New in Version 4.1
• Make article readable
• PDF with US Letter @100dpi paper size
Simple, Quick, and Power...It just got even better! Best Ever!
The most straightforward intuitive web to PDF converter. I've been using this app for awhile and this is, by far, the best version yet. Easy to navigate, easy to use. It does what exactly what it claims to do. It converts web documents, receipts, pages, and photos into useable PDFs. It's a great, reliable app. Thank you!!
Another reason to leave the laptop at home...
This is a fantastic app for iPad users that need to create PDF's of whatever they find while using their iPad (e.g., web pages, email contents, downloads, etc.). These are all things I had to go to my laptop to do before. Now, I can do this all on my iPad.
The readable option is so great for some contents! Cool feature guys!
Does what it says it does
I keep it in my social folder on my iPad, when I find a story of interest in Facebook or Twitter, I copy the link which is automatically converted and saved as PDF. It allows me to find the information I have seen but can never seem to find again in these apps. In short, it is great.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Feb 27, 2014
- Version: 4.1
- Size: 3.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Paulo Freitas
- © PraSemana
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.