By Albrechtsen & Co., LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This version has 1,276 pages of content! (316 pages more than the previous version)!
Resources any street officer could use...
* Accident investigation formulas; brake efficiency; narrative templates; different tire size speed calculator; view GPS coordinates for crash reports. LiDAR test instructions; Warrant PUR guidelines
* Training articles regarding detecting concealed weapons, pluralistic ignorance, interview & interrogation, detecting deception, rookie drug interdiction mistakes, Drug Recognition Expert training and more. Video tutorials for SFST's and new CPR guidelines.
* Pill identifier; DEA drug schedule; DEA chemical list; pills of abuse photos; NADDI pharmaceutical drugs of abuse pamphlets; commonly abused prescription drug pics
* Case Law resources for probable cause (search); probable cause (arrest); reasonable suspicion; abandoned property; administrative search; community care taking; consent search; corrections (body cavity search; strip search; due process with discipline; prisoner drug testing); disorderly conduct type arrests; exculpatory evidence; exigent circumstances; expectation of privacy; good faith doctrine; hot pursuit; ignorance of law; incident to arrest search; international border searches; internal investigations; K-9 sniffs; Miranda; open fields doctrine; plain view; probationer searches; public authority defense; school searches; stop & frisk; suspect line-Up; thermal camera; traffic stops (pre-textual stops; passenger not free to leave; length of stops; order occupants out of vehicle; passengers to provide identification; miranda warnings; GPS, phone, and beeper pings; vehicle searches; vehicle inventory; roadblock / checkpoints); trash & garbage search; use of force; vehicle pursuits; warrant execution
* News RSS feeds from American Police Beat, Officer.com, and PoliceOne.com.
* Legal update RSS feeds from American Police Beat, AELE, Public Agency Training Council, and U.S. Supreme Court.
* The ability to take a photo and have a date/time stamp, GPS location and address appear in the photo's top margin for evidence. Photos can be stored and organized in a folder system that also allow the photos to be emailed, MMS or deleted.
* Report narrative templates with some crime-specific questions to consider (very early stages)
* A integrated work calendar to maintain your rotating work schedule.
What's New in Version 3.7
iOS 7 compatibility
Very helpful tool
This app is awesome. There's tons of info here and some very useful tools. I recommend this to anyone in law enforcement. It is constantly being updated with new material which is good for us since laws change seemingly by the day. I purchased this app as a gift for my wife who is now in law enforcement as well. I appreciate all the work that's been put into this app and will promote it whenever I can around the job. Great app!! Thanks!!
Every street cop out there should get this app. It gives you tons of information at your finger tips at a moments notice. The tools, training, and resources on this app are endless. If you have any doubt about getting this app, stop and get it.
Note: This is my first review I've wrote and I wrote it for a reason.
After loading this app I spent a little time looking through all that it has to offer. I am more than beside myself at how well this app provides everything that an officer would need with one simple touch of the screen. I applaud you for a job well done.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 12, 2013
- Version: 3.7
- Size: 67.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Albrechtsen & Co., LLC
- © 2009-2013 Albrechtsen & Co., LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.