By Albrechtsen & Co., LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This version has 1,276 pages of content! (316 pages more than the previous version)!
Resources any street officer could use...
* Accident investigation formulas; brake efficiency; narrative templates; different tire size speed calculator; view GPS coordinates for crash reports. LiDAR test instructions; Warrant PUR guidelines
* Training articles regarding detecting concealed weapons, pluralistic ignorance, interview & interrogation, detecting deception, rookie drug interdiction mistakes, Drug Recognition Expert training and more. Video tutorials for SFST's and new CPR guidelines.
* Pill identifier; DEA drug schedule; DEA chemical list; pills of abuse photos; NADDI pharmaceutical drugs of abuse pamphlets; commonly abused prescription drug pics
* Case Law resources for probable cause (search); probable cause (arrest); reasonable suspicion; abandoned property; administrative search; community care taking; consent search; corrections (body cavity search; strip search; due process with discipline; prisoner drug testing); disorderly conduct type arrests; exculpatory evidence; exigent circumstances; expectation of privacy; good faith doctrine; hot pursuit; ignorance of law; incident to arrest search; international border searches; internal investigations; K-9 sniffs; Miranda; open fields doctrine; plain view; probationer searches; public authority defense; school searches; stop & frisk; suspect line-Up; thermal camera; traffic stops (pre-textual stops; passenger not free to leave; length of stops; order occupants out of vehicle; passengers to provide identification; miranda warnings; GPS, phone, and beeper pings; vehicle searches; vehicle inventory; roadblock / checkpoints); trash & garbage search; use of force; vehicle pursuits; warrant execution
* News RSS feeds from American Police Beat, Officer.com, and PoliceOne.com.
* Legal update RSS feeds from American Police Beat, AELE, Public Agency Training Council, and U.S. Supreme Court.
* The ability to take a photo and have a date/time stamp, GPS location and address appear in the photo's top margin for evidence. Photos can be stored and organized in a folder system that also allow the photos to be emailed, MMS or deleted.
* Report narrative templates with some crime-specific questions to consider (very early stages)
* A integrated work calendar to maintain your rotating work schedule.
What's New in Version 3.7
iOS 7 compatibility
Very helpful tool
This app is awesome. There's tons of info here and some very useful tools. I recommend this to anyone in law enforcement. It is constantly being updated with new material which is good for us since laws change seemingly by the day. I purchased this app as a gift for my wife who is now in law enforcement as well. I appreciate all the work that's been put into this app and will promote it whenever I can around the job. Great app!! Thanks!!
Wow, this app is an awesomely fantastic collection of information, resources and reference. I agree this is something that every cop should have in their pocket. So much information easily accessible and in a simple format. Great job! Looking forward to future additions and updates.
Every street cop out there should get this app. It gives you tons of information at your finger tips at a moments notice. The tools, training, and resources on this app are endless. If you have any doubt about getting this app, stop and get it.
Note: This is my first review I've wrote and I wrote it for a reason.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 12, 2013
- Version: 3.7
- Size: 67.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Albrechtsen & Co., LLC
- © 2009-2013 Albrechtsen & Co., LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.