The US Debt Clock .org App gives you a Real-Time glimpse of the most relevant economic data showing the financial condition of the US Federal Government, the 50 States and the World with over 800, up to the Second Data Fields.
• Go Back in Time to the Year 1900 to see the performance of each President, all the
way forward until NOW.
• Compare the Debt and GDP of all 50 US States.
• See the World Debt Clock represented in US Dollars, and how each Country's Debt
Level and GDP place them in the Global Economic System.
• Federal Budget Showdown matches the CBO, OMB, HCB and USDC against each
other, 4 years into the future.
• Look into the Future to see the US Debt Clock in 4 Years at Current Rates.
• Go Back by decade to see where US Debt Levels were in 1980, 1990, 2000 and 2010.
• Travel Back in Time to the year 1100 for a complete History of Money and Banking.
Added 41 New Live Data Fields • Improved Super Fast Speed • Runs Super Smooth • All Numbers Align Perfectly
Ratings and Reviews
All U.S. taxpayers should be required to have this app and use it every time they demand an entitlement or a tax break. The piper is going to call one day and it won't be pretty!
And to the people who politicized their reviews, read the explanation at the top of the list i.e. "On this day in...", then look at the big red year to figure it out.
Excellent way to frustrate you!!
A lot of good info. Would have given a fifth star if it had a widget option. Hope to see a update with it.
Appears to be nice but ...
Upon first glance, it was a thoughtful and creative app with interesting details about national debts and state debts. But either the author likes the President -elect too much or hates him so much, he's letting Mr Trump taking the POTUS responsibility and debt credit even a month ahead of inauguration! I am not sure how that can win people's trust. 😼
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.