US History Timeline
By DaolSoft, Co., Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The 'US History Timeline' is an application which shows the list of important events and people from US history.
Each articles have a Wikipedia descriptions about that articles.
This will help users get more information about the event(or people).
The application also features the maps of important times, list of important people, and comparison table of US history and World history.
You can enjoy US history easily on the go with US History timeline without network(offline mode).
Also you can take a look at Wikipedia articles without a network(offline mode).
1. US history timeline
2. Search for the important events from US history
3. Maps of important times
4. List of people and the Presidents
5. Comparison table of US history and World history
1. 3G(LTE) or WiFi access is only required to access the linked Wikipedia articles.
2. The explanations in Wikipedia may be different from the developer's opinion.
Dev•Sales: DaolSoft, Co., Ltd.
What's New in Version 1.7.1
- Fixed the mismatched article link of Wikipedia
- Changed the background color of navigation bar(on iOS 7)
- Category: Education
- Updated: Nov 21, 2013
- Version: 1.7.1
- Size: 272 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: DaolSoft, Co., Ltd.
- © DaolSoft, Co., Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.