By NBCUniversal Media, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
USA NOW is your destination for full episodes of your favorite USA shows, including new episodes available the day after they air on television and back episodes of some shows. Log in with your television provider account and open up a whole new way to enjoy USA – anywhere and anytime.
• Full episode viewing when you sign in with your TV provider account
• Selected full episodes without signing in, when available
• Save your favorite shows for quick access to the latest episodes
• Can't finish an episode in one sitting? The app saves your place!
• Special clips, interviews and behind-the-scenes video
• Links to fun content and games on usanetwork.com
• Set reminders to watch in the program guide
What's New in Version 3.2
We've improved video playback and added Airplay streaming support which will make it easier than ever to watch all your favorite USA shows!
Becoming Extremely Frustrated
I am satisfied with the app's streaming abilities, however, there are two major bugs that are extremely frustrating when attempting to watch more than one episode. First, the app crashes after trying to watch second episode. For example, I finished episode 3 of Mr. Robot, exited the video before the credits, then swiped left to play the next one and after hitting the play button, the screen immediately freezes and I must force close the app. This would not be so terrible if it weren't for the fact that every time it crashes, I have to sign into my provider's account again! I know there is a way for the app to remember what my account is because it stores where I left my unfinished episode! It is infuriating. I currently have a first generation iPad mini, running iOS 8.1 on your latest app version. I also redownloaded the app to possibly fix this to no avail. Please fix these tremendous bugs. Thank you.
1. The 1st time I used this app I watch colony I get to the first commercial break and they give away the whole plot of the episode and the ending. Then after that long behind the scenes video there come 3 minutes of ads. I'm watching on my Apple TV and I'm only halfway through the ads after I downloaded the app and wrote all this.
2. The volume increases for commercials and then fluctuates. Very annoying to suddenly hear people yelling loudly on my tv and have to mute the ad.
3. They bombard me with ads for the show I'm already watching. If you want me to watch the show don't waste my time repeating the same ads and make me want to just stop watching.
Need some new employees that went to college because these flaws were apparent after 1 use of USA now. You don't give away the whole episode at the first commercial break of the show, that's just amazing someone thought that was a good idea.
Good quality but most annoying tv provider app so far
Have no issues with quality of video or audio or any issues like that, but why so many commercials? I haven't had any other tv provider apps have as many, if any commercials as this one. If I wanted commercials I'd just watch regular television. But by downloading your app I feel the users should be exclusive from that area. I get advertising pays the bills but cmon, up to 6 commercial breaks with 2-4 ads in a row each time? This app is now a last resort to view what your network has to offer, if can't be found elsewhere. Also, I see others have similar problems with this. Maybe listen to your viewers rather than worry about marketing income. Just my 2c.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Aug 10, 2015
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 28.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: NBCUniversal Media, LLC
- © 2015 NBCUniversal, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.