By NBCUniversal Media, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
USA is your destination for full episodes of your favorite USA shows, including new episodes available the day after they air on television and back episodes of some shows. Log in with your TV provider account (cable, satellite or telco provider of TV) and open up a whole new way to enjoy USA – anywhere and anytime.
• Full episode viewing when you sign in with your TV provider account
• Save your favorite shows to your watchlist for quick access to the latest episodes
• Chromecast and AirPlay! You can now start the episodes in the app and stream USA to your TV and Apple TV.
• Free trial – watch up to 3 full episodes of your choice for one month
• Can't finish an episode in one sitting? The app saves your place!
• Special clips, interviews and behind-the-scenes video
• USA TV program guide
• Facebook, Twitter, and email sharing
What's New in Version 6.2.1
• Support for iPhone X
• Performance enhancements to the video player
• General bug fixes
USA, you need to fix this. Your app just wants to skip around an episode, totally unwarranted - sometimes forwards, sometimes backwards, it never pauses before it does it so there’s no warning (not that this would be any better if it did). I tried numerous times to disconnect from my Chromecast, close out the app, reconnect - but the problem wasn’t the connection to the internet or the Chromecast. The Google Home app allowed me to pause, start and stop play. It was YOUR app - the app that was actually supposed to be the STREAMING app - that didn’t allow me to do any of those things, or even to skip back/forward to compensate for the backward/forward skipping your app was doing on its own. What a mess. Get it together. 😒
Fix the skipping and restarts!
This is HORRIBLE. How can we watch a show, get involved, show that we WANT TO WATCH, when we can’t even get the plot?!?!? I thought it was just my phone, chromecast, everything but USA but nope. Get to streaming if you aren’t going to provide your viewers the ability to see the program correctly. ESP when it’s something you need to watch like Sinner or Damnation. It’s a cluster you need to fix. I checked out other reviews and seriously, it’s sad.
God this app is awful now. You cannot watch live tv for more than 5 minutes without constant buffering, and then it re-starts the live tv causing you to miss parts of the shows. This just started after all these updates...you guys have got to fix this, or don’t advertise live tv as an option.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Nov 02, 2017
- Version: 6.2.1
- Size: 89.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: NBCUniversal Media, LLC
- © 2017 NBCUniversal Media, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes