The USA app is the best place to catch up on the most recent season of your favorite USA shows, watch live TV, and stream on the go! Download the USA app now to watch full episodes of Suits, Mr. Robot, Chrisley Knows Best, The Sinner, WWE, AND MANY MORE!
Get started by signing in with your TV subscription (cable, satellite or digital). The USA app supports most TV providers, including DirecTV, Spectrum, Xfinity, Dish, and AT&T. If you do not have a pay TV subscription you can still watch up to 3 full episodes of your choice for one month.
• Sign in with your TV subscription to watch full episodes of your favorite USA shows.
• Don't have a TV subscription? Watch up to 3 full episodes of your choice for one month without signing in.
• Stream new episodes live from within the app!
• Chromecast and AirPlay compatible! Start episodes in the app and stream to your TV.
• Can't finish an episode in one sitting? The app saves your place so you can resume watching later!
• Save your favorite shows to your Watchlist for quick access to the latest episodes.
COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS?
Please reach out to email@example.com for assistance.
Like what you see? Check out NBCUniversal’s other streaming apps, including NBC, SYFY, NBC Sports, E!, Bravo, CNBC, Oxygen, Universal Kids, Telemundo, and UNIVERSO.
* This app features Nielsen proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen's TV Ratings.
* To learn more about our digital measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
We're constantly working to deliver the best app experience to you.
-Progress tracking wasn’t being captured correctly if the video was stopped and started more than once.
-Fully watched videos were ending up in the Continue Watching section.
-Progress tracking begins when user has watched more than 1% of the video.
Ratings and Reviews
Just like the other reviews I see. This app when connected to chromecast starts blinking. At which point it proceeds to randomly skip around the video position. Sometimes forward sometimes back. This is a magical way to ruin and spoil anything that may be happening in the episode. I don’t know if this failure is a function of the chromecast... where in apple is the problem for not wanting to cooperate with google products or if it is just the creators of this app that made it a piece of trash. You know the hbo go app works perfect. The amc app works perfect and still manages to force me to watch adds. There is 0 excuse for an app to function this poorly. You all need to scrap this piece of trash. Hire some new developers and start all over. Then again, other then mr robot, who uses this app? How many of your law and order viewers go to the app?
Skipping ahead in video!?
I have been watching Mr. Robot and any time I use the app, especially on chromecast, around commercials it will skip ahead about 1-5 min of the video before the ad, play the ad, go back to the point that made sense and then play until right before an ad :|| (repeat). This is super frustrating, especially in an incredibly plot-driven psychological drama. This is a huge problem and I feel like it was either a ploy to get me to rewatch the thing or I just some seriously crappy programming. I honestly don’t even know how you could possibly make such a glitch happen. Maybe that’s the true feat here. Anyway, I just want to be able to watch my cyborg show the way the director intended. Not skipping in and out of scenes randomly like I’m insane. :/
USA, you need to fix this. Your app just wants to skip around an episode, totally unwarranted - sometimes forwards, sometimes backwards, it never pauses before it does it so there’s no warning (not that this would be any better if it did). I tried numerous times to disconnect from my Chromecast, close out the app, reconnect - but the problem wasn’t the connection to the internet or the Chromecast. The Google Home app allowed me to pause, start and stop play. It was YOUR app - the app that was actually supposed to be the STREAMING app - that didn’t allow me to do any of those things, or even to skip back/forward to compensate for the backward/forward skipping your app was doing on its own. What a mess. Get it together. 😒
- NBCUniversal Media, LLC
- 88.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2017 NBCUniversal Media, LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.