The USA app is the best place to catch up on the most recent season of your favorite USA shows, watch live TV, and stream on the go! Download the USA app now to watch full episodes of Suits, Mr. Robot, Chrisley Knows Best, The Sinner, WWE, AND MANY MORE!
USA Network and SYFY are the new home of the Harry Potter franchise! You’ll find all the great content in the “Wizarding Word” folder within the app. If you don’t see the films in the USA app, check out the SYFY app! We’ll be sharing the movies between the two apps to bring the content to as many people as possible.
Get started by signing in with your TV subscription (cable, satellite or digital). The USA app supports most TV providers, including DirecTV, Spectrum, Xfinity, Dish, and AT&T. If you do not have a pay TV subscription you can still watch up to 3 full episodes of your choice for one month.
• Sign in with your TV subscription to watch full episodes of your favorite USA shows.
• Don't have a TV subscription? Watch up to 3 full episodes of your choice for one month without signing in.
• Stream new episodes live from within the app!
• Chromecast and AirPlay compatible! Start episodes in the app and stream to your TV.
• Can't finish an episode in one sitting? The app saves your place so you can resume watching later!
• Save your favorite shows to your Watchlist for quick access to the latest episodes.
COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS?
Please reach out to email@example.com for assistance.
Like what you see? Check out NBCUniversal’s other streaming apps, including NBC, SYFY, NBC Sports, E!, Bravo, CNBC, Oxygen, Universal Kids, Telemundo, and UNIVERSO.
* This app features Nielsen proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen's TV Ratings.
* To learn more about our digital measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
• Bug fixes
• Performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Just like the other reviews I see. This app when connected to chromecast starts blinking. At which point it proceeds to randomly skip around the video position. Sometimes forward sometimes back. This is a magical way to ruin and spoil anything that may be happening in the episode. I don’t know if this failure is a function of the chromecast... where in apple is the problem for not wanting to cooperate with google products or if it is just the creators of this app that made it a piece of trash. You know the hbo go app works perfect. The amc app works perfect and still manages to force me to watch adds. There is 0 excuse for an app to function this poorly. You all need to scrap this piece of trash. Hire some new developers and start all over. Then again, other then mr robot, who uses this app? How many of your law and order viewers go to the app?
Skipping ahead in video!?
I have been watching Mr. Robot and any time I use the app, especially on chromecast, around commercials it will skip ahead about 1-5 min of the video before the ad, play the ad, go back to the point that made sense and then play until right before an ad :|| (repeat). This is super frustrating, especially in an incredibly plot-driven psychological drama. This is a huge problem and I feel like it was either a ploy to get me to rewatch the thing or I just some seriously crappy programming. I honestly don’t even know how you could possibly make such a glitch happen. Maybe that’s the true feat here. Anyway, I just want to be able to watch my cyborg show the way the director intended. Not skipping in and out of scenes randomly like I’m insane. :/
Wish I could give 0 Stars
Of course I should have read the reviews before downloading. I got this app so the family could finish watching the purge tv show. My cable providers does not have all of the episodes on demand but they are on the app. However that’s all I can do is watch it on my phone. Supposedly it works with chromecast but I have tried for 2 weeks and it will not even give me the option to cast. All my other tv apps work fine with casting. Also for the last two weeks I have been in contact with “IT” to resolve the issue. I have received 0 useful information. Just dumb junk like delete and reinstall. I literally just installed it! Or trying closing out of the app and restarting. So not only is the app junk, so is the “customer service”.
- NBCUniversal Media, LLC
- 98.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2017 NBCUniversal Media, LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.