By NBCUniversal Media, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
USA Now is your destination for full episodes of your favorite USA shows, including new episodes available the day after they air on television and back episodes of some shows. Log in with your TV provider account (cable, satellite or telco provider of TV) and open up a whole new way to enjoy USA – anywhere and anytime.
USA Now Features:
• Full episode viewing when you sign in with your TV provider account
• Save your favorite shows to your watchlist for quick access to the latest episodes
• Chromecast and AirPlay! You can now start the episodes in the app and stream USA Now to your TV and Apple TV.
• Free trial – watch up to 3 full episodes of your choice for one month
• Can't finish an episode in one sitting? The app saves your place!
• Special clips, interviews and behind-the-scenes video
• USA TV program guide
• Facebook, Twitter, and email sharing
What's New in Version 6.0.5
- Enhancements to caching
- Fixed miscellaneous bugs
Has potential but...(updated)
Updated: 2017 and the same issues still persist. I know it's not a network thing because no matter which carrier or home wifi service that I use this app still performs exactly the same.
Would be great if not for the constant freezing and buffering
Doesn't remember watched
This app keeps forgetting what episodes I've watched and where I am in an episode. It really a pain!
And when you go to your play list it simply shows the roses starting from the most recent. It should start from the last one watched. Who watches shows in reverse chronological order?!?
3 free Episodes doesn't work
Supposedly you can sign up for 3 free episodes without a subscription.... however, doesn't work. Gives a video playback error. Contacted customer service as the error suggested... still not sure they actually have such a service as I never heard back. Bad business.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: May 15, 2017
- Version: 6.0.5
- Size: 93.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: NBCUniversal Media, LLC
- © 2017 NBCUniversal Media, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes