The USA app is the best place to catch up on the most recent season of your favorite USA shows, watch live TV, and stream on the go! Download the USA app now to watch full episodes of Suits, Mr. Robot, Chrisley Knows Best, The Sinner, WWE, AND MANY MORE!
USA Network and SYFY are the new home of the Harry Potter franchise! You’ll find all the great content in the “Wizarding Word” folder within the app. If you don’t see the films in the USA app, check out the SYFY app! We’ll be sharing the movies between the two apps to bring the content to as many people as possible.
Get started by signing in with your TV subscription (cable, satellite or digital). The USA app supports most TV providers, including DirecTV, Spectrum, Xfinity, Dish, and AT&T. If you do not have a pay TV subscription you can still watch up to 3 full episodes of your choice for one month.
• Sign in with your TV subscription to watch full episodes of your favorite USA shows.
• Don't have a TV subscription? Watch up to 3 full episodes of your choice for one month without signing in.
• Stream new episodes live from within the app!
• Chromecast and AirPlay compatible! Start episodes in the app and stream to your TV.
• Can't finish an episode in one sitting? The app saves your place so you can resume watching later!
• Save your favorite shows to your Watchlist for quick access to the latest episodes.
COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS?
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Like what you see? Check out NBCUniversal’s other streaming apps, including NBC, SYFY, NBC Sports, E!, Bravo, CNBC, Oxygen, Universal Kids, Telemundo, and UNIVERSO.
* This app features Nielsen proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen's TV Ratings.
* To learn more about our digital measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
• Bug fixes
• Performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Make the phone hot and drained my battery very quick
USA app is making my iPhone XS to drain my battery very quick and make the phone very hot. I was watching a movie but I stopped watching after I noticed the phone heated and stopped the app closing it from background too. I left the phone to cool down and I started the movie again and the phone got hot again. Something is not working right because I use other TV apps and never noticed it my phone getting hot with those apps. Also, the movie stop playing after each ads so I need to hit play every time after the ads but my main reason to give 1 star is the heating and draining of battery issue. I will update my review if this get fixed.
Stopped steaming midway first episode I attempted to watch. When it returned, I clicked on “continue episode”, I received the message that I had used up all three.
Sign in issued
First time downloading the app and it’s horrible brings up cable provide sign in but doesn’t actually let you sign in.
Need to get this fixed
- NBCUniversal Media, LLC
- 98 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2017 NBCUniversal Media, LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.