USA TODAY Cruise Ship View
By USA TODAY
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Help travelers plan their next cruise vacation by sharing your cruise review videos using the USA TODAY Travel Cruise Ship View mobile application. Walk travelers through every aspect of the cruise ship including the atrium, bar, cabin, casino, fitness center, lounge, pool, shore excursion, spa, and theater with a 60-second video review for each category. Rate your overall experience and recommend the cruise for the different traveler types including: Romantic, Luxury Lover, Foodie, Entertain Me, Wallet Watcher, Adventurer, and Family. All video reviews will be uploaded onto USA TODAY Travel Cruise Ship View website (www.CruiseShipView.com).
- HOME: Sign In or Sign Up using your Facebook account.
- FILM A REVIEW: Film your video reviews.
- UPLOAD REVIEW: Upload your video reviews.
- TIPS & TRICKS: Watch an instructional video on how to make a great video review.
Tips & Tricks: How to make your own cruise review videos.
1. Keep your videos under 60 seconds.
2. While shooting your video review, tell us what you love about the place and what you wish you could change. Be authentic and have fun with it!
3. Keep your phone steady and don’t move too fast when walking around to give the viewer a clear sense of the place.
4. Always shoot in landscape mode.
5. Make separate short videos for different parts of the ship. Be sure to include the atrium, bar, cabin, casino, fitness center, lounge, pool, spa, theater, and other areas. And don’t forget the shore excursion videos!
- Category: Travel
- Released: Mar 21, 2014
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 12.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: USA TODAY
- © 2014 Gannett Co., Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.