USA TODAY for iPhone
De USA TODAY
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
* Winner of the 2014 Webby for Best News App (Tablet & All Other Devices)
All the USA TODAY content you love in a sleek new design, updated 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on your iPhone and iPod Touch.
Did you know you can:
- Manage your Breaking News alerts by section (News, Sports, Life, Money, or Tech) in your iPhone/iPod Touch’s Settings > Notifications menu
- Add Weather locations by tapping the ‘Info’ button
- Change your background color and font size in Settings > Article Display Options
- Download stories for Offline Reading in Settings > Offline Mode
- Enable location services in order to activate future, proximity-based special offers. Note: Continued used of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- If you are running an older iOS, we offer the last compatible version of the USA TODAY app in App Store App Store (iOS5 and lower)
This app features:
- Simple, unified drop-down navigation. Easily move between articles in a section with a swipe gesture.
Headlines and Breaking News
- Browse and read stories from News, Money, Sports, Life, Tech and Travel. Watch related videos, enlarge images and share stories via Facebook, Twitter, email or text message. Get notified of breaking news via a breaking news banner in News and by subscribing to push notifications.
- Review the latest sports scores for NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS, college football and college basketball. Filter college scores down to your favorite conferences.
- Flip through the day’s best photos from news, sports and celebrities. Check out the latest editorial cartoons from around the country. Share your favorite photo galleries with friends.
- Get live weather conditions and the five-day forecast for your favorite locations. Pinch and zoom your interactive weather radar map (radar for U.S. locations only).
Please contact us anytime with feedback or questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @usatodaymobile. For additional information, please visit http://www.usatoday.com/iphone.
Lo nuevo en la versión 2.8.3
Bug fixes and improvements
Captura de pantalla del iPhone
Reseñas de clientes
Main stream NEWS NOT NEWS
Main stream news has become the rich and powerful's opinion and important news is subverted to keep the public ignorant. ALL major outlets have sold out. Read and find independent news and forget the networks or news we used to rely on. Think about it. Has Hilary ever really won a debate against Sanders? According to the news she has, but what about the public opinion who does the voting? Snowden is a hero for bringing American corruption to light. The news and political powers crucified him. Investigative journalism no longer exists. Ask the editor and owner their opinion, ask how they want it printed, call the governing media powers for approval, then report the story if it doesn't hurt contributors. Finally I'm not a conspiracy theorists but this major story is still blind from our media. The UN is international territory inside the United States. Meaning when the buildings collapsed ALL countries, that have the funds and mean to do so, investigated the trade center collapse and all countries BESIDES the United States have found bomb making material and discovered that World Trade Center tower 7 was 100% the result of a controlled demolition. Finally what was in WTC7? All the evidence against the bankers who caused the worst market crash since the Great Depression. Where are you news that matters.
Lately, I have read poorly written stories. On several occasions, I have found placeholders not filled, missing words, and incomplete sentences. In a recent example, I believe the story was translated from Spanish to English using Google Translate. A human could not have been involved in proofreading the story I tried to read. It concerned Sepp Blatter and written by AJ Perez. The authors name led me to believe the story was originally composed in Spanish or a language other than English. This is not the only example. I also do not like being involuntarily directed to sponsor websites or videos starting on their own. I believe the coders are padding click-through rates by falsely directing readers to outside sites. Every time it has occurred, I had to close out the browser and navigate back to my story. I am looking for another news app and I will take another look at this one in the future to see if they stopped their bad practices.
Modest but detailed
This is a great app for someone who is on the go and doesn't spend much time looking at the tube or breathing sports and politics. If you want to know what's happening in the world be it politics, sports,disasters, etc it's quick to find, detailed but short in length, and not full of a bunch of sensual trash. Get the news and get out app. And when my buddies sit and jaw about the latest and act as if they could change the world by doing so, I haven't missed a beat by already knowing the latest. The only news app Ive used for several years. Works with news category blocked on zscaler-at least at my company.
Otros clientes también han comprado
- Categoría: Noticias
- Actualizado: 14/12/2015
- Versión: 2.8.3
- Tamaño: 23.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Sí
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: USA TODAY
- © 2016 USA TODAY, a division of Gannett Co. Inc.
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 8.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.