USA TODAY Money Portfolio Tracker
By USA TODAY
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The USA TODAY MONEY Portfolio Tracker powered by SigFig is the best free way to manage the most important part of your personal finances: your investments. Sync with your investment accounts and track all your stocks, funds, 401ks, and IRAs in real-time, in one secure personal finance app.
WITH THE USA TODAY MONEY PORTFOLIO TRACKER YOU CAN:
• See all your investment accounts in one place - including your 401k & IRA
• Track your stocks, mutual funds, and ETFs in real-time
• Use beautiful charts to check your performance, allocation, risk, and more
• Optimize your portfolio in seconds via our investment advice engine
• Sync with 60+ brokerages including Scottrade, Fidelity, E*Trade, and Vanguard
TRACK ALL YOUR INVESTMENTS, ACROSS ALL YOUR DEVICES
The USA TODAY MONEY Portfolio Tracker automatically pulls your investments into a single dashboard — giving you a real-time view of every stock, mutual fund, ETF, and option you own across the web, mobile, and tablet devices — no manual entry required! The USA TODAY MONEY Portfolio Tracker even gives you live charts and stock market news to help you stay on top of your portfolio.
SAVE MORE, MAKE MORE, AND KEEP WALL STREET HONEST
The USA TODAY MONEY Portfolio Tracker diagnoses your portfolio and gives you data-driven investment advice you can use to tune-up your portfolio. Fix bad investments, eliminate costly fees, and find out if the people managing your money are overcharging or under-delivering.
STAY SAFE & SECURE
• We use 256-bit SSL encryption – the same level of protection your bank uses
• Your portfolio is safeguarded behind a unique 4-digit PIN
• Sensitive information (like account numbers) remains unidentifiable
• No one can trade, withdraw, or transfer funds using The USA TODAY MONEY Portfolio Tracker – not even you
BROKERAGES WE SUPPORT
Ameriprise Financial, Charles Schwab, Edward Jones, ETrade, Janus, Merrill Lynch, OptionsXpress, Scottrade, Sharebuilder, TD Ameritrade, Thinkorswim, T. Rowe Price, USAA, Vanguard, Wachovia, Zecco, and many more.
* The USA TODAY MONEY Portfolio Tracker does not support brokerage accounts outside the United States at this time
What's New in Version 1.1.2
Bug fixes and enhancements.
Best stock and mutual fund portfolio tracker
After much searching, I finally found this app for stock and mutual fund portfolio tracking. It does a great job. The data feed is comprehensive, and it shows both percentage and dollar moves. The only thing I wish it had was a cost basis/gain view (it has the necessary info); hopefully that will come in the next update.
Below any cheap app
The sign up is broken, once you fill the first required fiel the other disappear and after trying many times i realized that i could type blindly.... But then you need to flag to accept the t&c and the box is not there, so start all from scratch and flag first then blundly fill in the registration form again. Then you are supposed to provide you account id and password, and when you click on "how we protect your data" it show error page... Really i wouldn't ever trust such low level if app development.... To remove immediately...
Loaded in my holdings ( primarily mutual funds ) and it does nice job of tracking performance. Easy to view various time periods( 1 week -2 years ).
Also easy to edit or modify holdings. Only negative is the feature that is suppose to share latest news reports on your holding has very old info instead of recent.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Apr 06, 2015
- Version: 1.1.2
- Size: 4.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: USA TODAY
- © 2015 USA TODAY, a division of Gannett Co. Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.