Sports Weekly provides game and event previews, analysis, features, personalities, opinion, polls and power rankings and more with a heavy emphasis on the NFL, Major League Baseball, fantasy and college football and basketball. You also get fantasy baseball and football player rankings, tips and strategies, plus our viewers guide so you don't miss any of the action.
USA TODAY Sports Weekly Pricing:
• Single Issue Price - USD $2.99*
• Subscription 3 Months - USD $12.99*
• Subscription 6 Month - USD $17.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD $38.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Stability improvements and other minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Piece of Junk
I am a print subscriber, have access to this app for free, and it’s still not worth the time and effort. This publication has gone downhill ever since they did away with the all baseball format.
With spotty home delivery, I frequently do not receive my print edition. It got so bad years ago, I canceled. When they included free app access with a print subscription, I thought at least I could still read it when I did not get my print. Well, to my dismay, they even screw up electronic issues.
I could almost accept incompetence in missing print deliveries, but delays and missed issues in electronic format? Seriously? Only a hack, sub-par, bonehead, and incompetent company can pull that off.
As others have said, save your money and look elsewhere for your sports info. These guys just can’t deliver no matter what format. A TOTAL WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY
A waste of money
I subscribed to this to make sure I get deliveries sent to me on a weekly basis I received the first issue and then no delivery for two weeks this is totally Unacceptable for electronic delivery when I ask for support I get shoved around from different departments to different departments I look at this now as a total loss of money
The content but your better off with print edition, app iffy with downloads. Weekly issues do not come up for downloads and neither Maz Tech, Apple, or USA Today claims responsibility. Some downloads are late and the content is outdated
- MAZ Digital Inc.
- 46.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, French, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 USA TODAY, a division of Gannett Satellite Information Network, LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- USA Today Sports Weekly $17.99
- USA Today Sports Weekly $12.99
- USA Today Sports Weekly $38.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.