By USA TODAY
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
From Pulitzer Prize winning storytelling and photography, to rich-media videos, full 360-degree experiences and virtual reality, USA TODAY is able to not only tell the news, but allow you to be completely immersed in it. And with our local-to-national coverage, you can add news stories happening right in your own communities.
• NEWS: Browse national, local, most popular and recommended stories.
• NEWS ALERTS: Get news as it breaks by opting in for push notifications on News, Sports, Life, Money or Tech. Rich notifications allow you to get an article preview, save and share from your lock screen.
• VIRTUAL REALITY: Bring the news to life with 360° video and virtual reality. Check out our new weekly VR series, VRtually There with three new thrilling VR experiences every Thursday.
• WEATHER: Be prepared with live weather information from hourly to 10-day forecasts. Enable location services to customize local weather news and other location-based services. (Continued use of GPS running in background can decrease battery life.)
• SCORES: Stay up to speed on the latest sports scores and schedules for NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS, Golf, NASCAR, Indy Car, UFC, Fantasy sports and college football and basketball.
• PUZZLES: Enjoy USA TODAY created daily crossword and Sudoku puzzles. (Sudoku available on iPad only)
• STOCKS: Get a clear picture of the financial world, from stocks and IPOs to taxes and takeovers. Get personal finance tips and advice to improve your portfolio.
• SAVED STORIES: Save your favorite stories to read later.
• NIGHT MODE: Enable this feature to view the app using a black background and white text.
• APPLE WATCH: Link the app to your Apple Watch to receive alerts to the stories you want to know as they happen.
• WIDGET: Get a quick update on the latest headlines from your Home and Lock screen! No time to read the full story? Tap the bookmark icon to save for later.
• iPAD PRO ENHANCED: Experience our captivating photography and stories in full screen or multitasking mode.
• 3D TOUCH: Use 3D touch on our app icon from the homescreen for a quick shortcut to weather and your saved stories.
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK:
Our app features are constantly being improved based on your feedback, so we welcome you to tell us what you love and what you’d like to see more (or less) of. Contact us at: email@example.com or on Twitter @usatodaymobile. For additional information, please visit http://www.usatoday.com/mobile-apps.
AD-FREE SUBSCRIPTION OPTION:
Now available on all of your devices - Subscribe today and experience great storytelling with no ads. Purchase an ad free subscription for $2.99/month with a 2 week free trial.
Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renew each month or year, unless turned off in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. For more details, see "Subscription Support" in the app's Settings for more details and customer service contact information.
Terms of Service:http://static.usatoday.com/terms/
What's New in Version 5.3.2
• Our new navigation design just made it a lot easier for you to find the news you want to read. We've updated the look and adjusted fonts to make it easier on the eyes.
• We've also added quick access to Saved articles from the bottom navigation.
• Optimized for iPhone X.
• As usual, we've fixed some bugs and improved performance along the way.
Used to love it....
....but now there is a horrendously annoying full screen Shoe Station ad (why Shoe Station???) that continuously pops up while trying to either browse the available articles or while actually reading them. If it appeared only once while using the app, I could live with it, but multiple times while reading a single story? Get Real! I will be deleting the app, sadly, as this USED to be one of my two go-to news apps. I will also be deleting my local news app, which is a USA subsidiary. Oh well.....
Next day Update- issue resolved!! Thank you!!! Now I can again enjoy using this app. Am changing my review to a well deserved 5 star rating.
FAKE NEWS ANTI-TRUMP PROPAGANDA!
They deserve 0 stars for article calling for POTUS impeachment. Trump won, not the fake news media. They can't stand it so they're trying to incite the overthrow of government to achieve socialism (definition of communism). Don't read communist fake news media like USA Today that just writes articles calling to impeach trump with no evidence. They're a joke like rest of media. I tried giving them a shot because I hated the other networks biased coverage, but turns out they're just as bad. Absolutely disgusting o advocate the overthrow of the President of USA. They are the ones committing treason (not trump). Trump is most accomplished 1st year president in a long time. Media can't stand that he won and is doing great job, so they just try to destroy him (pathetically). America voted for trump and still supports him because he's MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! The fake news media is not! We choose trump over you! So stop the lies and pathetic impeachment efforts!
The app is now useless on an iPhone 5 and also the latest iPad. The latest update has an ad pop up and take over the screen. There is no way to get past the ad. The ad takes up most of the screen. The rest of the screen is black. It is impossible to read any news. If you have this app the best thing is to delete it and use another app. Rating is less than 1 star.
This used to be my favorite news app but not anymore. I am also deleting it from my iPad. I will wait 3 to 6 months to see if it is still useless.
- Category: News
- Updated: Nov 16, 2017
- Version: 5.3.2
- Size: 123 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: USA TODAY
- © 2017 USA TODAY, a division of Gannett Co., Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Ad-Free Monthly$2.99