USB Disk Pro lets you store, view and manage documents on your iPhone. It has an amazing built in document viewer and is very easy to use, with a simple and intuitive interface, yet it contains many powerful features. Drag and drop files in iTunes to transfer them to your iPhone, then view them anywhere!
TUAW - "USB Disk is [...] a nicely designed one."
Lifehacker - "The Best. USB Disk for iOS gives you a fast and easy way to transfer documents and images to your device."
Apple - "New and Noteworthy"
TOP REASONS TO BUY
• Store and view files.
• Open multiple documents in different pages.
• Restores last viewing position.
• Navigate using swipes (like Photos / iBooks app).
• Thumbnails let you preview your files.
• Supports the Files application (file provider for iOS 11+).
• View and download email attachments.
• Full screen file viewer.
• Copy, paste, cut, delete and create files.
• USB file transfers.
• WiFi (without iTunes) file transfers.
• TV / VGA out.
• Slideshow with adjustable delay.
• Fast scrolling, page up/down functionalities.
• Email your documents.
• Lock code.
• Download web files.
• In app web browser.
• Protect & encrypt files using Apple's Data Protection.
• Storage provider for other apps.
• Background audio.
• Local files.
• Google Drive.
• OneDrive, SharePoint.
• WebDAV and WWW servers.
• FTP, SFTP servers.
• Device's Photo Library.
READING FILE TYPES
• PDF files.
• Compressed files (zip, rar).
• MS Office documents.
• iWork documents.
• Pictures (jpg, png, gif, ...).
• eBooks (pdf, html, txt, ...).
• Comics (cbr, cbz, pdf, ...).
• Audio files (mp3, m4a, wav, ...).
• Video files (m4v, mov, avi, mkv, ...).
EDITING FILE TYPES
• ZIP files.
• Small txt files.
• PDF annotations.
Buy now and get free updates.
• Fixed support for OneDrive.
• Added support for SharePoint and OneDrive Business.
• Fixed some visual bugs.
• Many other small improvements.
Leave us a review on the App Store to tell us what you think about this update.
Ratings and Reviews
Very good app
I have been using this for a long time to listen to recorded material off the Internet and it has been excellent and I would recommend it to anyone, simple to use and does a good job…jc
Can we get iPhone X support
I have found this app highly useful. I like that I can move word docs, pdf's, mp3s, and other files from my computer. It gives my phone a desktop/laptop feel almost. I actually like to listen to music from my mp3s instead of the iPod in the phone. I also like that I can move files via email into the app and bypass having to sync up with iTunes on the computer. One improvement I'd say would be able to add files into a specific folder of choice. You can only drop files into the general place where all the folders and files are. It's a little cumbersome to then cut the files I've added and paste them one at time into the created folder for it. It would be nice if an update solved that. Otherwise, a very practical app that I use daily, and would gladly recommend.
- Imesart S.a.r.l.
- 130.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2019 Imesart S.a.r.l
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.