USB Disk lets you store, view and manage documents on your iPhone and iPad. It has an amazing built in document viewer and is very easy to use, with a simple and intuitive interface, yet it contains many powerful features. Drag and drop files in iTunes to transfer them to your iPhone / iPad, then view them anywhere!
TUAW - "USB Disk is [...] a nicely designed one."
Lifehacker - "The Best. USB Disk for iOS gives you a fast and easy way to transfer documents and images to your device."
Apple - "New and Noteworthy"
TOP REASONS TO BUY
• Access Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive and Box.
• Store and view files on your iPhone / iPod.
• Navigate using swipes (like Photos / iBooks app).
• Thumbnails let you preview your files.
• Copy, paste, cut, delete and create files.
• View and download email attachments.
• Full screen file viewer.
• USB file transfers.
• Background audio.
• Slideshow with adjustable delay.
• Fast scrolling, page up/down functionalities.
• Email your documents.
SUPPORTED FILE TYPES
• PDF files.
• MS Office documents.
• iWork documents.
• Pictures (jpg, png, gif, ...).
• eBooks (pdf, html, txt, ...).
• Audio files (mp3, m4a, wav,...).
• Video files (m4v, mov, avi, mkv, ...).
Buy now and get free updates.
• Improved display of loading and error messages.
• Many other small improvements.
Leave us a review on the App Store to tell us what you think about this update.
Ratings and Reviews
I can't save the pictures on camera roll not works ios 11.2.6
This app very good, but I hope you add iCloud drive.
Not what you think
This app does not do what you think. It is not labeled properly and seems intentionally misleading. Does not allow usb transfers.
- Imesart S.a.r.l.
- 113.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, French, German, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Imesart S.a.r.l
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.