With USB Flash Drive, you can store, view and manage files on your iPhone/iPad. USB Flash Drive also lets you access files on remote computers or NAS servers from your device. Play video(avi, mp4, mkv, mpg, wmv...) and audio (mp3, aac , m4a, flac, wav), view photos, documents or PDF, import photos and videos from the camera roll and more. Access to your Dropbox, Mega, Box, Google Drive, SkyDrive or WebDAV accounts.
“The most complete file manager apps for the iPhone” – as seen on Intellectuapp
VIEW ANYTHING, FAST & EASY
LONG LIST OF USEFUL FEATURES:
USB Flash Drive includes a lot of amazing features for you to have an amazing experience while managing your files:
• List files with thumbnails images, video and audio.
• Connect from any computer via the Wi-Fi network and transfer files from a web browser, delete or upload new files.
• Unzip ZIP files, including password protected. Create new zip with the stored files. Decompress RAR files, including password protected and multi part.
• Audio player with playlists feature.
• Play mp4 files.
• Access Dropbox: Download files, Create folders, Rename files, view Photos.
• PDF viewer with paging and zoom, bookmarks features
• Document Viewer: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, text, Numbers, Pages and more
• Supports downloading attachments from mail application. You can save and open files from other applications.
• Access to shared computers (SMB) files. Upload and download files, rename, create folders.
• Save and get pictures or videos from the library.
• Transferring files through iTunes and send files via email.
• Universal application, install this application on your iPhone and iPad or iPod Touch.
The full version includes:
• Video Player to play video formats like - avi, divx, xvid, avi, mpg, avi, flv. For avi files srt subtitles and audio track selection it is supported.
• Access Dropbox, Mega, Box, GoogleDrive, OneDrive, WebDAV and Upload and Download files, Create folders, Rename files, view Photos.
• WebDAV access: download and upload files, create folders, rename files,....
• Connect from any computer over the Wi-Fi network and transfer files with a FTP client, delete or upload new files.
• Text Editor that supports more than 30 different text encodings. It automatically detect the encoding, newline character management, syntax coloring and printing
• Picture Editor selection tools to crop and rotate
We are adding more features soon to upgrade our file manager and file transfer app to make it more convenient for you. With a user friendly interface, managing and transferring files becomes really convenient. Just download the app to get started.
Please feel free to email us for any queries/suggestions/problems or if you just want to say hello. We would love to hear from you. If you have enjoyed any feature of the USB Flash Drive, do rate us on app store.
Website - www.jrmobileapps.com
Facebook: JR Mobile Apps
• Support for new iPad.
• Support for iOS 12.1
• Some improvements.
• Bug Fixes.
Thanks for using this app! To make our app better for you, we bring updates to the App Store regularly.
Thanks for all the suggestions!!.
Ratings and Reviews
No USB file transfer, misleading name
No USB to flash drive functionality.
Pretty cool app
Very nice and useful app. I use it to store music, movies and documents and it works fantastic!
- Juan Ramon Rivero
- 157.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © JR Mobile Apps
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Full Version $3.99
- Remove ads $1.99
- Pro Extension $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.