USC Credit Union’s Mobile Branch application allows you to conduct your banking transactions whenever and wherever you want. Check balances, transfer funds, pay loans, and even deposit checks all on the go!
- Check balances
- View & search transaction history
- Deposit checks
- Sign in with Touch ID*
- Transfer funds, including from your linked accounts at other institutions
- Send money to other members instantly
- Pay loans
- Locate USC Credit Union ATMs and Branches
- Locate COOP ATMs & Credit Union Service Centers
* On supported devices, enable this feature under the Profile menu.
Mobile Banking only available to USC Credit Union Online Banking participants. Visit https://www.usccreditunion.org/ for further details.
- iPhone X Compatibility and Stability Improvements
- Slide Out Menu with menu icons
- Authenticated and unauthenticated access to locations and content areas
- Fingerprint Authentication (Touch ID for iOS and Nexus Imprint)
- PIN Sign In
- Updated Profile
- Remember Username updates
- Camera Updates
- Location Manager
- Account Dropdown formatting
- Back Buttons
- Forgot Username/Password
- Quick Balances
- Self Service Unlock
- Account Details Improvement
- Collapsible Menu Items
Ratings and Reviews
Mobile deposit and purchases
I really love USC credit union for not having extra fees on everything than the big bank does however It’s 2018 I wonder why this app is so horrible. The mobile deposit has been down for almost over a week. I just hope it gets fix soon. Another issue is when you make purchase using your debit, the item does not show on your account the same day. Hope this gets fix asap because I know that this app has potential to do more. Good thing I did not close my account at the big bank.
Up till about two weeks ago this app worked wonderfully for doing deposits, checking transactions, etc. Now, the logins are sketchy, maybe it’s an issue with credentials being saved or transferred, or something else but it has you login several times, give you the same windows for passcodes over and over, require you to log back in at random intervals, without any exclamation. Until this issue is fixed with the login credentials not requiring multiple logins per session, they get 2 stars.
If you can even stay logged onto the app, you will only really be able to view balances and transfer to/from accounts. It will ask you to log in with a password multiple times unless your finger is on the fingerprint for some reason. The mobile deposit hasn’t worked for a couple months, which means the convenience of not having to go inside for deposits (or to an ATM) is gone. Get it together USCCU!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.