USC Trojans Gameday App
By University of Southern California - Athletics Department
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
This is SC. This is the new redesigned USC Gameday app, the official gameday app of your USC Trojans. When it's time to play, open the only app that gives you everything you need to follow along with your favorite USC teams.
USC Gameday is your go-to source for all information related to USC Athletics. It features:
- Customized sport selection
- Live Stats (Football & Basketball) and Live Chat (Football only)
- Live Streams (excluding Football)
- Schedules, final scores, and countdown to next game
- Gameday Information sections per sport that include weather, scores, safety info, gameday guides, and maps to help you find your way, save your parking spot, or check your seat
- Links to purchase tickets and gear
- Video feeds directly from usctrojans.com video players
What's new? You have to check out the:
- Redesigned rosters, schedules, and gameday information sections
- Customizable push notifications
- #USCNOW customized social feeds per sport pulled directly from USC Athletics social accounts
- #FightOn fan social feed (Football only)
- Optional login screen
- Optional profile screen
- Updated content for 2017
There's much more, so what are you waiting for? Download now!
What's New in Version 4.9
- Performance Enhancements
Has the potential
Has the potential to be a great app. As an alumni I love to keep up with athletics at the university and this app has that capability. However, more times than not, it says I am not connected to data or wifi when I have both.. Other than that a great app for a fan of the university
Needs a little tweaking
Under "schedule" yes it shows the completed games so far but I wish it would show the rankings, record, and maybe the score of the completed games or a "W" or "L" next to each completed games.. not that SC will have any losses this year but you get the idea 😂👍🏼❤️💛
It would be great if the schedules for sports other than football showed the current year. It would also be great if it had the scores for past football games.
It reminds me of the Seinfeld episode in which Jerry buys his dad an electronic organizer and it turns out to be a $200 tip calculator. This app is nothing more than a countdown clock for the next football game.