Tests are current for the 2015 competition year.
Suitable for US Dressage riders. A useful reference for trainers, judges and spectators. Study USDF Introductory dressage tests with a more visual and auditory learning approach. Introductory Tests A, B and C allow you to:
• Read the test instructions along with the marking criteria
• Review dressage arena diagrams that animate through the movements within a test (Introductory tests are illustrated in a standard and smaller arena)
• Play and record your own readings of the test that are perfectly timed for the individual horses and the arena in which you are practicing
• Reference the official USDF dressage test sheets
• Practice your dressage test by sketching out the movements
• Review USDF resources including the Pyramid of Training, Glossary of Judging Terms, Judges Checklist and Guide for Scribes
• Keep up-to-date on the latest in dressage competition through the USDF news feed
The Freestyle Dressage Test PDFs allow you to reference the official test sheet.
USDF Dressage Tests:
Introductory Level Test A
Introductory Level Test B
Introductory Level Test C
Freestyle Training Level - PDF
Freestyle 1st Level - PDF
Freestyle 2nd Level - PDF
Freestyle 3rd Level - PDF
Freestyle 4th Level - PDF
Quadrille Basic Level - PDF
Quadrille Training Level - PDF
Quadrille 1st Level - PDF
Quadrille 2nd Level - PDF
Quadrille 3rd Level - PDF
Quadrille Freestyle - PDF
Pas De Deux - PDF
Dressage Sport Horse Breeding Show Scoresheet Instructions - PDF
Dressage Sport Horse Prospects (In-Hand) Individual Scoresheet - PDF
Dressage Sport Horse Prospects (In-Hand) Master Class Scoresheet - PDF
Dressage Sport Horse Breeding Stock (In-Hand) Individual Scoresheet - PDF
Dressage Sport Horse Breeding Stock (In-Hand) Master Class Scoresheet - PDF
Dressage Sport Horse Group Individual Scoresheet - PDF
Dressage Sport Horse Group Master Class Scoresheet - PDF
Dressage Sport Horse Prospects (Under Saddle) Individual Scoresheet - PDF
Dressage Sport Horse Prospects (Under Saddle) Master Class Scoresheet - PDF
Materiale Scoresheet - PDF
Dressage Sport Horse Championship Class Scoresheet - PDF
Amateur/Junior/Young Rider Handler Scoresheet - PDF
To see a full listing of EquiTests applications, search for "EquiApps.com" on the iTunes App Store.
Note: Diagrams are an indication only and should always be used in conjunction with the Official USDF Test Sheets which take precedence.
Effective January 1, 2018, this app will no longer be updated/maintained. You may continue to access the app through the end of the test cycle, November 30, 2018, provided no operating system updates affect the app’s compatibility. You may also access the tests on the USDF website at www.usdf.org, or download them through the USDF app “USDF: Your Dressage Connection”, available in the app stores.
- Numen Communications Inc.
- 13.1 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Content Copyright © 2015 - United States Dressage Federation (USDF). All rights reserved. Design and Technology - Copyright © 2015 Numen Communications Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.