"Safely manage your USF Federal Credit Union accounts anytime, from anywhere. With mobile banking, you can:
• View balances, transactions and statements
• Transfer money between your USF FCU and external accounts
• Deposit a check
• Pay your USF FCU loan or credit card
• Pay bills via Bill Pay
• Send money to family and friends
USF FCU’s mobile banking is a FREE* service offering a safe, secure and convenient way to manage your accounts.
*There is no fee from USF Federal Credit Union. Connectivity and usage rates may apply. Contact your wireless service provider for more details."
Support for new online banking system.
Ratings and Reviews
Good App With Rough Edges
I’m a long-time account holder and app user. I liked the older version and felt it did need a sleeker look. I like the newer version but it does have its issues. I’m whelmed but not overwhelmed with the new design.
- The UI is sleek and simple
- The navigation is nice. I like being able to swipe between accounts
- the option to Transfer, Mobile Deposit, or Pay Now under each account balance is nice to have and makes it quick and easy to pay the credit card or transfer money to my kids account
- It’s slow, I mean what sever did you guys switch too? Good grief
- I get an annoying notification that I was auto logged out EVEN when I swipe to close the app. What’s up with that? Is the app still running even after I swipe to close through the app switcher?
- The TouchID login doesn’t always work. I’ve experienced times where it just hangs.
- You have to log into the desktop version to add and make available someone you want to transfer money to. I use this the transfer function to send money to my kids account. In the older version I just needed their name and account.
I see that USF FCU is trying to give its members similar tech features the big banks do and I’m happy for it. This app can be greater with some simple updates.
It’s ridiculous to even try to log on. I waste more time logging onto this app then booting up my computer. So many snags in this app, never again.
With the update, the "Available Balance" (the balance that actually matters) is in small font and the "Balance" (the one that doesn't include pending transactions) is in big font and prominently displayed. I can't stand this because I want to know how much I have available and I find this very misleading. In the old version, the Available Balance was the prominent number.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.