uShip connects shippers with carriers globally. We are your solution for moving large and unwieldy items without breaking the bank.
• List or find new shipments and view active ones
• Create and save shipment searches
• Place bids, watch, and book shipments
• Receive instant notifications
• Ask and answer questions
• Accept and decline bids
• Release payments directly from the app
• Leave feedback and view profiles
• Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Have questions or feedback? Talk to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
General bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Works pretty well
I used the app to create a listing, add a picture and get bids. Basically everything worked. The only thing that was frustrating was choosing the pick up and delivery dates the app kept wanting to put them a day behind at the actual date I selected. But other than that it worked fine for me.
Use a web browser until this app gets fixed.
This is a terrible app. Uship needs to get someone who knows how to develop a functional app and completely overhaul this current garbage.
Needs so much work
This app is so frustrating to use. The messaging function is basically useless. You should also be able to submit a counter bid and negotiate.
- uShip Inc.
- 60.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 uShip, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.