USMLE-Rx Flash Facts
By MedIQ Learning, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Study Anytime, Anywhere with USMLE-Rx First Aid Step 1 Flash Facts for iPhone!
• 9,000+ flash cards help you nail First Aid content faster and more efficiently
• 3,500+ case-based flash cards put questions in a clinical context
• NEW Study Stream uses spaced repetition to give you flash cards based on your own strengths and weaknesses
• NEW Daily Study Stream report help you track your progress
• The only flash cards truly integrated with First Aid for the USMLE Step 1
• Searchable by organ system, discipline, and topic
• Browse, annotate, and flag your favorite First Aid topics
• The only app created and approved by First Aid authors.
What's New in Version 1.5
Fixed image issues, and other minor bug fixes.
Great questions but...
Very glitchy. App often crashes, particularly when I'm doing psych questions. Space repetition in "Study Stream" is nonexistent, which is an overall problem because this is an issue on the desktop version as well.
Organization can be improved, such as adding the option to edit or view topics in decks. I also recommend making Rx and Flash Facts compatible for iPad.
Otherwise, I like this app but I see so many necessary improvements that should be made.
Waste of money
I figured the best way to use this resource was to do a study stream on spacial repetition, using all the different sections however it's ever clear to me that this app wasn't made to handle that. I can now on use the desktop version which defeats the purpose of having the app. Very disappointed with the app.
It is a useful tool
It is a good app. But it can not rotate the screen when u use it?