Study for the USMLE (United States Medical Licensing Exam) Step 1 with over 3000 questions that will help you master the material to do well on Step 1 of the USMLE. Pathology is the most heavily tested subject on Step 1.
Here are the topics and flashcards included in this program:
Inflammation: 126 flashcards
Acid/Base Blood Gas:38 flashcards
Nutrition and Disease: 140 flashcards
Clotting: 134 flashcards
Cellular Changes: 48 flashcards
Cell Cycle: 62 flashcards
Cellular Injury: 118 flashcards
Fluid Shifts: 161 flashcards
Hematology: 375 flashcards
GI: 365 flashcards
Kidney: 164 flashcards
Urology: 51 flashcards
Gynecology: 125 flashcards
MSK: 98 flashcards
Skin: 31 flashcards
Neuro: 75 flashcards
Cardiology: 322 flashcards
Respiratory: 226 flashcards
Cancer: 196 flashcards
Endocrine: 205 flashcards
Total # of Questions:3060
The cards were created by students and now physicians who scored a 240 or higher on their USMLE Step 1.
The program itself offers various features and options for a great and convenient learning environment which include:
- Ability to Randomize cards
- Can Flag cards for later use
- Grade cards by using gestures
- Study only missed cards, only new cards, only correct cards, flagged cards, or study all cards
- Study all categories or selected categories
- Timed mode to automatically flip card and advance cards.
- Ability to edit and delete cards
- Convenient statistics panel to see progress
- Can change background color and text color
- Can change text size
- Can see back of card first
You can try out our Lite version to see the features and how to use the program.
Minor modifications and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Great help to revise for step 1 on the go!
I enjoy using this app in my step 1 review. Great for studying in the go!
The flashcards are pretty good for step 1 studying. I like the true flashcard style of question and answer compared to other types of flashcards that are bogged down by too much information. Impressed
Not worth it
Not worth the money. It leads you to believe there are numerous histology pictures with useful information. Instead they have poorly edited flash cards with text and only a few histology and other pictures scattered throughout. I wouldn't pay over $5 for this app if I were you.
- Axiom Innovations LLC
- 103.4 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 Axiom Innovations LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.