Get the most out of your study time with the popular and trusted USMLE Step 1 Secrets, 3rd Edition. With a clinical focus throughout, this easy-to-use app features questions and short answers, case scenarios to prepare you for the vignette-style USMLE exam, and a concise, integrated, clinical overview of Step 1 content. This bestselling USMLE review book is enjoyable to use and extremely effective for ensuring success on this high-stakes exam.
• Prepare for the vignette-style of the USMLE with a case-based approach and abundant clinical context.
• Benefit from the most current overview of board-tested content from top USMLE review author Dr. Thomas Brown and his team of medical student reviewers.
• Zero in on key information with figures, tables, and summary boxes that provide a visual and concise overview of important board-relevant content
• Target high-yield topics with top "Step 1 Secrets" in every chapter that efficiently steer you in the right direction as you study.
• Perform at your best on the exam with "Insiders Guide to." study tips integrated in each chapter.
• Stay up to date with all-new chapters on Pathology (with full-color images), and ECG.
• Prepare for image-based questions with new color chapters and high-quality clinical images.
• Learn from the experience of new author Sonali Shah, an MD/PhD student and high performer on the actual exam.
• A comprehensive, integrated, clinically-based case-based review of the basic sciences you need to crack the USMLE Step 1 using USMLE-style questions.
This app is easy to navigate, allowing you to browse the contents or search for topics. The search tool shows you choices of words that appear in the text as you type so it is quick and helps with spelling issues. It also remembers past search terms so you can go back to a topic or image very easily. You can also create notes and bookmarks separately for cases, images and tables to enhance your learning. Your progress answering questions in each case is saved so that you can pick up right where you left off. You can also change the text size for easier reading.
Check out www.usatinemedia.com to learn more and watch a video demo of this app narrated by Dr. Richard P. Usatine.
This interactive app is based on the full content of USMLE Step 1 Secrets, 3rd Edition by Elsevier.
Thomas A. Brown, MD
Internist, Medical Director
Doctors Express, Danbury CT
Sonali J. Shah
University of Connecticut School of Medicine
Disclaimer: This app is intended for the education of healthcare professionals and not as a diagnostic and treatment reference for the general population.
Developed by Usatine Media, LLC
Richard P. Usatine, MD, Co-President, Professor of Family & Community Medicine, Professor of Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery, University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio
Peter Erickson, Co-President, Lead Software Developer
- Usatine Media LLC
- 270.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Usatine Media LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.