USMLE Step 2 Secrets, 3rd Edition
By MobiSystems, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
USMLE Step 2 Secrets is an easy-to-read review perfect for busy students like you. Adam Brochert, MD-who scored in the 99th percentile on the Step 2 USMLE-and Theodore X. O'Connell, MD-author of several review and clinical reference books-present essential questions and answers covering the important concepts you need to know to score well on the USMLE Step 2 exam: key conditions you will be expected to recognize, all specialty and subspecialty topics, and necessary clinical concepts.
• Learn the most important questions and answers with the proven format of the highly acclaimed Secrets Series.
• Master all specialty and subspecialty topics covered on Step 2.
• Identify key facts and secrets using the Top 100 Secrets chapter.
• Review material quickly and easily thanks to bulleted lists, algorithms, and illustrations.
• Apply the pearls, tips, memory aids, and "secrets" from well-known and highly popular authors, Adam Brochert, MD and Theodore X. O'Connell, MD.
• Study mode to help you memorize exam questions and answers
• Test mode so you can check your progress
• Custom created tests on selected chapters
• Ability to view the test results and to send them via email
• Bookmarks to selected questions difficult to memorize
• Ability to create notes to some questions
• Quick search of words in chapter or questions while you type
CONTENTS: TOP 100 SECRETS
1. Acid-Base and Electrolytes
7. Diabetes Mellitus
8. Ear, Nose, and Throat Surgery
9. Emergency Medicine
13. General Surgery
20. Infectious Diseases
21. Laboratory Medicine
28. Orthopedic Surgery
31. Preventive Medicine
39. Vascular Surgery
40. Vitamins and Minerals
Please consider adding arrow buttons for scrolling through cards mid screen on either side instead of on the bottom. When trying to scroll through the flash cards the arrows are not conveniently placed. If the arrows where placed on either side I could use my thumbs to scroll through the cards. Instead I have to reposition my iPad every time I go to the next card. On the positive side...the info is great and the card flipping feature is good. Overall, 4 stars. Please consider the suggestion. Thanks
Step 2 secrets
Spelling errors and Some mistakes are present in text. Costs as much as the real book .
Please make an ios 7 update
App version of this is just ok. An updated ios 7 version would give it 5 stars just because there are some features lost in this outdated format.
- Category: Medical
- Released: Aug 22, 2011
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 5.9 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Spanish
- Seller: MobiSystems, Inc.
- © 2011 MobiSystems, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.