USMLE-Rx (by ScholarRx)
Now you can access any USMLE-Rx Qmax product and First Aid™ Flash Facts in one great app!*
The only app created and approved by First Aid authors and truly integrated with First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 puts the power of USMLE-Rx in your hands.
Put the power of Qmax and Flash Facts on your phone or tablet! Get on-the-go access to high-yield USMLE-style questions and flash cards by combining your existing USMLE-Rx Qmax subscription(s) with the FREE mobile app.
Study anytime, anywhere with your USMLE-Rx Qmax Subscription:
· Thousands of high-yield Step 1 questions, images, and explanations
· All your tests sync to the cloud for immediate access on any device
· Quiz yourself in multiple test modes with different question types
· Get detailed performance stats
· Review and annotate completed tests
First Aid Flash Facts
Learning is literally at your fingertips with your Step 1 Flash Facts subscription:
· The only flash cards truly integrated with First Aid for the USMLE Step 1
· Thousands of flash cards help you nail USMLE Step 1 content quickly and efficiently
· Case-based flash cards put basic science concepts in a clinical context
· Study Stream uses spaced repetition to give you flash cards based on your own strengths and weaknesses
· Daily Study Stream reporting helps you track your progress
· All your cards and progress sync to the cloud for immediate access on any connected device
· Searchable by organ system, discipline, and topic
· Browse, annotate, and flag your favorite First Aid topics
*Requires a valid USMLE-Rx Step 1 Qmax, Step 2CK Qmax, or Step 3 Qmax subscription and/or a valid Step 1 Flash Facts Subscription.
Thanks for using USMLE-Rx!
This release includes Express Videos!
Users with an Express Videos subscription can:
• Access any of the 1,300 videos (over 80 hours of video in all!)
• Create new playlists from the app, or add videos to existing playlists
• Set the confidence indicator for any video
• New First Aid Facts icon for Flash Facts and Study Stream
• Added button to flip cards in Flash Facts and Study Stream
Ratings and Reviews
Been waiting on the videos
Use the app off and on, but started using the videos more over the past few weeks, which I could only watch on my laptop. Nice to see (or hear) Arjun on the phone.
Ok videos, but...
The videos work ok I guess, but this is first and foremost a Qbank, and honestly I expected a better app from Rx. I answer 1 (ONE) question, move to the next question, and then the entire question app shows a white screen and freezes. How could the question bank aspect of the app be messed up if that’s literally the biggest selling point of Rx?
Developer Response ,
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Could you send us some screenshots or a short video showing what you're experiencing? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks again!
Annoyed with the new app
I loved the app version of USMLERx prior to the update, so much so I used it more than the desktop version. However with the new update, my app constantly crashes, none of the video clips or audio clips related to heart murmurs show up, I am unable to strike out answer choices, scrolling up and down causes me to choose an answer choice I did not intend to pick on tutor mode because the touch sensitivity of the bubble is now extended to the words. I also do not understand why the test name doesn’t autopopulate with the date like it used to. While making a new test, it would be a little more convenient, in my opinion, to stick with the old apps system of being able to “select all” subjects, and then deselect the subjects you don’t want especially when you’re just leaving out one or two subjects (I realize this is nit picky but it was available in the old version and I’m not sure why it was taken out).
I have enjoyed the ease with which I can read the answer explanations in the new app which loads all of them in the same screen so you can refer back to the question seamlessly, but I’m finding difficulty finding anything else that improved, and in fact am disappointed with many things that got worse, including the generally unpleasant UI.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for sharing your thoughts, concernedmed. We are preparing an update aimed at addressing some of these issues. We would greatly appreciate it if you would send a message to email@example.com with your name and email address. Our product team would like to follow up with you regarding your experience with our apps. Thank you!
- MedIQ Learning, LLC
- 160.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © MedIQ Learning, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.